♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77 Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:
Post
by Virtuous Viking » Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 am
I read somewhere that there's a higher chance of a child getting obscure diseases/genetic defect and possibly bb the more babies a mother has. Are any of us here the youngest child?
MissPretty
Advanced
Posts: 172 Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Sweden
Post
by MissPretty » Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm
I'm the youngest
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70 Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Post
by ThisSucks » Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm
I am the oldest...
heregoesnothing
Newbie
Posts: 19 Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 4:21 pm
Post
by heregoesnothing » Thu May 31, 2012 5:17 pm
I'm the youngest out of 4.... one isn't alive anymore and I've never met him but my other siblings don't have BB. Just me. Although my brother does have a strong body odor at times.....interesting.
danger
Master
Posts: 279 Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Post
by danger » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
i am the youngest of 4. i have noticed occasional BB on all 3 of my siblings at some point but it was just normal BB and certainly not chronic
MrDoubleB
Junior
Posts: 53 Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Netherlands
Post
by MrDoubleB » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm
I am the youngest of 3, but don't you think this problem is random?
I mean if you are unlucky, you have it. You don't need to be lucky to not have it though, cause I only thin a small percentage of people have this problem.
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222 Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:
Post
by hope4now » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 am
Youngest of three. The age of the mother might be a factor. My mother was 40 when she had me.
male_bb
Total Newbie
Posts: 5 Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 pm
Post
by male_bb » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 pm
yeah..i am the youngest..
kite
Newbie
Posts: 34 Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Post
by kite » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm
yes i am the youngest of 4 tooo
aues
Master
Posts: 200 Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am
Post
by aues » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm
I'm also the youngest of four.
Tonsillectomy diminished my problem and metronidazole solved it permanently (hopefully for good).
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗