Yesterday morning I hawked up a tonsil stone. It smelled horrendous as always. I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and decided to scrap the gunk off of my tongue and smell it. To my surprise, the gunk smelled exactly like my tonsil stone, and my saliva smelled sort of like it too. It smelled like "shit". To be sure, I had my cousin smell it. I had to really get her to smell it, because she was so grossed out about it. She also said that it smelled exactly the same. She even said my breath smelled like the tonsil stone, just like poop.
So could this mean that my problem could be the tonsil stones?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
White gunk on my tongue smells exactly like tonsil stones
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
There was a tonsil stone sitting in your throat while you slept, spreading it's nastiness to the rest of your wet, oxygen deprived mouth. So yeah, that probably contributed.
But also, consider that the tonsil stone isn't the cause, but a result. Even if you got rid of your tonsils, whatever was supplying them with that crap is still going to be around.
Still, having concentrated doses of it as tonsils stones probably makes the problem worse.
Personally I'm relieved to have had my tonsils out.
But also, consider that the tonsil stone isn't the cause, but a result. Even if you got rid of your tonsils, whatever was supplying them with that crap is still going to be around.
Still, having concentrated doses of it as tonsils stones probably makes the problem worse.
Personally I'm relieved to have had my tonsils out.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.