I had my first bad breath day since 4 months ago. I ate a goat cheese pizza. I could smell my bad breath while breathing through my nose. My house stunk. And I had people rubbing their noses at work.
Was it the fat content that caused the bad breath?
Was it the protein that caused the bad breath?
or
Was it the lactose that caused the bad breath?
I remember a while back that many high fat foods cause me bad breath. examples: nuts, cheese, certain meats, certain sauces.
Do any of you believe fat to be a major cause of bad breath?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fat content may lead to bad breath
I often believe the LACK of fat on my body is related to my BB.
I'm 27, my hair's starting to get gray.. I'm aging, but my metabolism is just as fast as it's ever been and shows no sign of slowing down.
I work out all the time, and was starting to put some weight back on after going vegetarian. I think I injured my back, so I took it easy and haven't really done anything for the last two weeks.. And I've lost about 2 kg just recently.. I seriously have NO fat stores on my body, and the only way for me to keep weight is to put on muscle. If I'm not working out muscles, I feel like my body is eating away at them.
A fatty slice of pizza is not what caused your BB.. People are fat, and they eat incredibly fattening foods all the time..
Animal fats and protein seems to stink in general.. Even non chronic BB people will have mildly stinky breath if they're eating a shit load of meat, I figure.
I'm 27, my hair's starting to get gray.. I'm aging, but my metabolism is just as fast as it's ever been and shows no sign of slowing down.
I work out all the time, and was starting to put some weight back on after going vegetarian. I think I injured my back, so I took it easy and haven't really done anything for the last two weeks.. And I've lost about 2 kg just recently.. I seriously have NO fat stores on my body, and the only way for me to keep weight is to put on muscle. If I'm not working out muscles, I feel like my body is eating away at them.
A fatty slice of pizza is not what caused your BB.. People are fat, and they eat incredibly fattening foods all the time..
Animal fats and protein seems to stink in general.. Even non chronic BB people will have mildly stinky breath if they're eating a shit load of meat, I figure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.