THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My Cure???
My Cure???
I fully intended on doing a update thread letting everyone know what I was doing to cure myself at time. I just wanted to make sure this was going to work for the long run (and also make a few ppl sweat, I know bad). After hopeful made a post about getting her uterus removed and curing her bb I started looking into hormonal imbalances. I discovered that I was estrogen dominant. So I started taking Macafem which is an all natural supplement that equalize any hormonal imbalances in the body. While taking that I was also taking raw thyoid/adrenal glandulars as well as stabilized oxygen along with probiotics. My breath felt fresher than ever and when I went out I didn't get any noticable reactions. No balled up faces or flinching just by my presence. However, just after a few weeks of me taking my regimen the dreaded bb monster came back.
So I had nothing to report back or update on just another failed cure so I stayed away and became severly depressed. Hence, my prev thread where I explain it all.
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
lol! It depends on the person for results because some of us have estrogen dominance and some have progestrone dominance. I have heard of women who take Progestrone who complain of bad breath. I've read several topics on that because progestrone is suppose to have a certain scent to it.
From what I've stated in my bloodbourne halitosis thread I actually now believe it was the raw thyroid glandulars that really helped more than anything. I took thyroid and adrenal glandulars because those organs help normalize hormonal balances and releases so taking those would be important along with trying to regulate any hormonal imbalance.
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
Yeah, everyone is different. Even though I’m pretty sure I have some sort of hormonal imbalance I myself wouldn’t touch Macafem with a 10 foot pole. Not interested in the potential return of BB or the potentially enhanced caboose. I do think that hormonal issues are behind (no pun intended) a lot of peoples problems on the forum given that many members say their BB started around puberty.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.