THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

race/ ethnicity

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

race/ ethnicity

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Hi yall, post your race! Like to know all diffrent races dealing with bb...... Latino here
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Why don't we add more info here.. general Bad Breath type, means of birth, body weight, and metabolism description.. I want to see if there's a correlation in type of BB and metabolism/body size.



White, Italian heritage.

Fart-like/poopy/sewery Breath

Born via Cesarean-Section

5'7" 120-130lbs, Super fast metabolism, can't gain weight!
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Lol maybe it would me too much for some
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

glamourgirl05 wrote:Lol maybe it would me too much for some
Lol maybe we can post our general location on our profile also while we're at it. I really think knowing other member's location could really move things along especially for those who are interested in meet-ups
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

Lol, I tried getting some members to post pics of ourselves holding up our screen names just to open things up and make it a little less informal. Or just for members to say "oh she/he is cute" for a little love connections. But i think everyone just come on these forums to just vent and look up cures no one wants to share personal info. So i guess ill leave well enough alone.

So be careful with this topic you don't want to awake and anger the all knowing gods, lol! :lol:
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Yep that's basically why everyone is here for, to share ideas and find a cure, any other social networkin is a big no no for some, I've also made forums of a support group for bb but not a lot cared to join, which is fine, but you don't everyday find somone dealing with this issue... Or understands what its really like
Music Lady
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by Music Lady »

African American
Debbykakz
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

well im down :)

Post by Debbykakz »

The pics with usernames on paper =D> good idea

African American, Native American, White, Indian, Mutt lol
5'8
Extra Luscious
Delaware
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

hali_grl wrote:Lol, I tried getting some members to post pics of ourselves holding up our screen names just to open things up and make it a little less informal. Or just for members to say "oh she/he is cute" for a little love connections. But i think everyone just come on these forums to just vent and look up cures no one wants to share personal info. So i guess ill leave well enough alone.

So be careful with this topic you don't want to awake and anger the all knowing gods, lol! :lol:
A woman started a site for this reason HG, its called hopemovo.com and .org
its networking / dating of persons with malodor (on the DL) You should join and post pics and location on there . There is also a 'TMAU' FB group but its invite only 8) , as well,theres always lots of meetups for members to get together for support and more .

It seems lots of members are successfully coupling up


hopemovo
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

Deebo
I have male friends that I'm just acquaintances with and a on/off bf of over 10 years. I was wanting others to hook up bc i know from the post ive posted in the past referring to sex and my relationship others were saying they were single or had never been in a relationship..... I actually have browsed by hopemovo before and hardly any males had pics up and the ones I did see where not my type. Call it crazy I honestly don't even think I can date someone with a odor problem unless they looked really good ( i guess that's why some of us still get hit on, lol!). I'm a taurus so I'm ruled by my senses I love things that look and smell good.
MrDoubleB
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by MrDoubleB »

Asian, 5 foot 7, also having trouble gaining weight even though I eat a lot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗