THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

"WISDOM" teeth

Tell us your story with bad breath
Itwillend
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by Itwillend »

Well it's 8 days since I got my very last wisdom teeth out.
I still can't say for real if did any good, since I've still got a gapin hole in my mouth and I can feel the puss from the hole laying on my tongue.

What I however can say is that my tongue has gotten much more of a pink colour.

I'm not getting out my x-ray's since... Well I doubt they will give me it and I don't think they've an impact on this. I'll update you on this when I've healed up properly and have had a proper "cleansing" of my mouth.

Edit: didn't really work. But it does made my mouth better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗