THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Come join us on FACEBOOK. Poll: chat box, skype, or..
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Not sure what you mean Jim . I did not start the tmau group, but it gave an idea that we can have 1 too . i dont even know how to invite ppl to that group actually . but the good thing is its private and private groups should Not show up on our regular FB stuff .Jimi wrote:by invite?
are we promoting something that is discriminating users to join?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
dating portal isn't a bad thing for us . we have hopemovo but we can use all the help we can Get
the thing is i think if the FB group is set to private ,then this is how the dilemma can be solved . Its invite only and only those people can see what goes on in there.
Lots of people have FB on their phone so its always busy .
Jim , i will take a look and see if i can start it . No Problem bro
the thing is i think if the FB group is set to private ,then this is how the dilemma can be solved . Its invite only and only those people can see what goes on in there.
Lots of people have FB on their phone so its always busy .
Jim , i will take a look and see if i can start it . No Problem bro
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
ok I have added facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/badbreath ... 3049293294
also have my personal FB
http://www.facebook.com/jimi.stein.3
start adding me so I can create group that will be secret
i need some friend before i can create secret group, so add my peronal fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/badbreath ... 3049293294
also have my personal FB
http://www.facebook.com/jimi.stein.3
start adding me so I can create group that will be secret
i need some friend before i can create secret group, so add my peronal fb
-
bluejacker72
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:49 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Secret /Private Breath group
I have made a private breath FaceBook group for us .
Please send me a PM to be added
I'm Jo Hanson
Please send me a PM to be added
I'm Jo Hanson
I was never really interested in the chat option but I did create a facebook page....I didn't really trust the 'Secret' status so I created a fb profile under the name Hali Grll just for this website only. I think it would be interesting to put the faces with the name of some of the ppl we convo with on this site so I wish more ppl would go by their usernames. Jimi, I just sent you a request.
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine. But at least put some pictures of yourselves so people can actually see you. And that's including you too Jimi!!Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account
dilemma
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.