THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Any body else suffering from fecel BB
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Any body else suffering from fecel BB
If so, please tell me about it. It would be nice to see if our symptoms match
Re: Any body else suffering from fecel BB
I would say more than 1/2 the members probably have fecal BB Dan.DanielPine wrote:If so, please tell me about it. It would be nice to see if our symptoms match
Suffered from fecal bad breath. Got huge relief from tonsillectomy. Was finally cured by metronidazole or/and wisdom teeth extraction. According to doctors judgment prior surgeries neither tonsils nor wisdom teeth would have been responsible for my bad breath
.
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
Thank you for your post Aydinmur.
In the case that our bad breath is coming from the intestines ( answered yes to your statements), what steps can we take to eliminate it. I have cut out dairy for months without much success and I suspect that I have many other food intolerances aswell. I believe that the food intolerances have created an unhealthy environment in my intestines which has allowed candida to grow and takeover.
Do you have any suggestions? I blieve that this could be the case for several of us on this forum considering the amount of people with fecal bb and digestive issues.
In the case that our bad breath is coming from the intestines ( answered yes to your statements), what steps can we take to eliminate it. I have cut out dairy for months without much success and I suspect that I have many other food intolerances aswell. I believe that the food intolerances have created an unhealthy environment in my intestines which has allowed candida to grow and takeover.
Do you have any suggestions? I blieve that this could be the case for several of us on this forum considering the amount of people with fecal bb and digestive issues.
If you suspect food intolerances: You can get tested for food intolerances like Lactose, glucose, fructose and sorbitol intolerance (H2 Hydrogen Test). You can also do a blood test regarding gluten intolerance (works only if you haven't cut gluten out from you diet before the test).rikki wrote:I have cut out dairy for months without much success and I suspect that I have many other food intolerances aswell. I believe that the food intolerances have created an unhealthy environment in my intestines which has allowed candida to grow and takeover.
And of course you can always try it on your own: Just stop eating everything with lactose and gluten for some weeks (but you have to find out in which products there's lactose/gluten and in which not).
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.