THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Come join us on FACEBOOK. Poll: chat box, skype, or..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

What would you like to have on the site in order to chat with other members? Chat box, skype, or something else?

Chat box
11
69%
Skype
3
19%
Something else (please indicate what on the thread)
0
No votes
Nothing, we can post on forum
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

HigherThoughts
Advanced
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, US

Post by HigherThoughts »

I sent a friend request to Jimi. Anyone can feel free to add me as their friend.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

jess wrote:
Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine.
Jess who are you in the group? u can pm me there or here =)
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

deebo wrote:
jess wrote:
Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine.
Jess who are you in the group? u can pm me there or here =)
I did
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Thanks Jess =)

lets get more great people in there and connect
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Came here hoping to chat but it looks like it's been removed.

I had a pretty miserable day.. Went to a waterpark/amusement park. The people who invited me, including 'the girl who wanted to meet me' barely said a word to me and only saw them for about 30 min before I wasn't able to find them. Then I spent the rest of the day in the amusement park area by myself.

The rides were fun, even if by myself.. But what i thought was something else, turned out to be me, because every time I was near another person I could smell this unusual BB smell, even just breathing through my nose.. It must have been extremely potent, because I didn't even need to face the direction of the closest person to smell it.. It was as if my cloud and the introduction of another breath was enough for me to notice it...

I tried to imagine that the rush of some of the more extreme rides would be enough to shock the BB out of my body somehow.

More than the rides I actually enjoyed watching other people interact.. It looked so fun. Moms and Dads and kids. Young couples.. People having a great time together. This sounds dopey but there was a few times when people off the ride were waving to someone near me, and I tried to imagine it was me they were waving to.

I'm so lonely. I don't want to be alive anymore. :cry:
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I hope nobody minds me saying this, but why don't you make an appointment with Dr. Aydinmur?

At least you won't have to TRY to get him to help you or feel any embarrassment.

Is there anyone else on this planet who has the potential to help you more than he can?

There is every hope he will at least be able to make some kind of a diagnosis.

I spent literally DECADES wrapped in my own negativity, but with hindsight, my shit could have been solved in an hour with the right help.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Mike, I think Jimi removed the chat here because a lot of people couldn't use it. We're using facebook now. We even have a "facebook secret group". It's fun and more user-friendly. Pretty much everybody's on fb nowadays so it's very convenient for all of us to use. Come join us there and I'm sure you'll always find someone to chat with if you feel like talking to someone.

One thing I hear over and over again on this forum is how people feel so lonely and have no one to talk to, well people let's do something about it. All you have to do is join us on facebook and you'll always find someone to chat with most of the time. We're all in the same boat, so noone's gonna judge another.

Everybody come join us on facebook; Just follow the link right above the forum and Jimi will add you. You'll love it :).
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

Mike , i sending you a PM with fb info so you can join in if you like
HigherThoughts
Advanced
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, US

Post by HigherThoughts »

can i get the invite to the facebook secret group?
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

HigherThoughts wrote:can i get the invite to the facebook secret group?
Are you already on facebook? If not you need to create a fb page.
PS: I just sent you a pm
ThisSucks
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by ThisSucks »

Mike where do you live? If you live in the Netherlands we can hang out sometime.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

just bumping this thread up for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Please people, join the facebook secret group. You'll be able to chat with other members
TXMike
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 am

Post by TXMike »

How do I join the facebook group?
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Bumping this one more time so people can actually see it. Can someone please stick this threat so that everybody can see it? Jimi, Deebo, Halitosissux, anybody??? Please make this a sticky post
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

FACEBOOK private group

Post by deebo »

OK , i made it sticky . Not sure what that does though :?

anyone wanna join , PM Jess , me or Jimi
:idea:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗