THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is your bad breath constant?
Is your bad breath constant?
I was just wondering if you guys "poop breath" was constant as in all day?
I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor this week to discuss this in depth as i've had f****** had enough.
My breath doesn't seem bad all day, just the odd occassion when horrific shit smell emits when I exhale.
I think my problem is like "ThisSux" I'm really praying so.
It's just a mindf*** as I can do things normally without complaints but sometimes "Did you shit?" or "did you fart?". I even went to a concert a few weeks ago was breathing all people, was squashed against people and NOTHING, no complaints or reactions. Was even talking and breathing directly into someones face and no reaction whatsoever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!
people sit close to me without words or reactions and even talk to me normally. So I take some sort of joy knowing this isn't constant.
you know back in school I used to mock this one guy smelt alot of the time of poop
or bo, now I would not EVER say nothing to someone as I know first hand how it feels. the level of understanding you aquire suffering is immense.
What annoyed me earlier a homeless man breezed past me drunk and casual and you know what, he didn't even smell even though he can't possibly wash properly. this affliction we are handed is so undeserving.
rant over lol
take care all.
I'm gonna make an appointment with the doctor this week to discuss this in depth as i've had f****** had enough.
My breath doesn't seem bad all day, just the odd occassion when horrific shit smell emits when I exhale.
I think my problem is like "ThisSux" I'm really praying so.
It's just a mindf*** as I can do things normally without complaints but sometimes "Did you shit?" or "did you fart?". I even went to a concert a few weeks ago was breathing all people, was squashed against people and NOTHING, no complaints or reactions. Was even talking and breathing directly into someones face and no reaction whatsoever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!
people sit close to me without words or reactions and even talk to me normally. So I take some sort of joy knowing this isn't constant.
you know back in school I used to mock this one guy smelt alot of the time of poop
or bo, now I would not EVER say nothing to someone as I know first hand how it feels. the level of understanding you aquire suffering is immense.
What annoyed me earlier a homeless man breezed past me drunk and casual and you know what, he didn't even smell even though he can't possibly wash properly. this affliction we are handed is so undeserving.
rant over lol
take care all.
-
time4change
- Junior
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Don´t cry about it, we ALL would´ve done the same thing. Did you ever see a non-halitosis sufferer showing you sympathy other than your mother? Probably not! And neither would you.Gooner wrote:I'm not sure how you can admit to mocking someone for having an odour condition and then claim its underserved now you yourself have developed the same problem.
Nonsense. We may have been ignorant on the subject and have thought it is self inflicted or easily remedied but people who dont have this condition have no cause to research it and im fine with that.
Im not solely having a go at Fedup by the way as he/she is probably a decent human being but as a general point most of us dont deserve this condition and others probably got a taste of their own medicine.
Im not solely having a go at Fedup by the way as he/she is probably a decent human being but as a general point most of us dont deserve this condition and others probably got a taste of their own medicine.
to be fair i was only 14 at the time, we have all been cruel at times and it was never to his face so he never knew at least.
I AM gonna beat this I refuse to live my life this way. before this year I was a happy man. Maybe my symptons occured before I knew about them but it never bothered me then but it's pure paranoia now. I just try to accept that time to time I will emit shit smell and can say i just farted but people think i shit my pants lol i would rather say i farted.
I AM gonna beat this I refuse to live my life this way. before this year I was a happy man. Maybe my symptons occured before I knew about them but it never bothered me then but it's pure paranoia now. I just try to accept that time to time I will emit shit smell and can say i just farted but people think i shit my pants lol i would rather say i farted.
Do you blame everyone that says your breath smells? How can you? How could they possibly understand? That doesn't mean everyone who doesn't have BB and makes a comment about it actually deserves to have it!
That's the terrible thing about it.. I can't really blame everyone or justify being upset with them, because yes, I am disgusting. I still would like to tell them to ***k off.. that's anger and frustration about it though.
It would be great though if everyone could understand how you felt.. maybe by experiencing such a thing for a short while in their lives.. Not like this though. no one deserves chronic BB.
It's only human to make fun and put others down. That sounds crummy, but if that weren't true, then why have humans ALWAYS acted like that?? It's natural and has to do with us being social animals. Understanding is not inherited, but acquired.
That's the terrible thing about it.. I can't really blame everyone or justify being upset with them, because yes, I am disgusting. I still would like to tell them to ***k off.. that's anger and frustration about it though.
It would be great though if everyone could understand how you felt.. maybe by experiencing such a thing for a short while in their lives.. Not like this though. no one deserves chronic BB.
It's only human to make fun and put others down. That sounds crummy, but if that weren't true, then why have humans ALWAYS acted like that?? It's natural and has to do with us being social animals. Understanding is not inherited, but acquired.
well had another depressing day today.
i just booked another doctors appointment for tomorrow.
popped out another tonsil stone last night.
today got an e-mail from a colleague "one should wipe their ass before checking". coincidentally I was sat next to him at lunch yesterday.
yet he didn't even hint that i smelt.
so unless this is just a really random joke as we was sending each other joke emails then i smell like turd.
some more have you farted comments, people saying things while I'm sat there, maybe i misheard but i'm just so paranoid right now.
my lifes ****ing ruined if tomorrow the doctors send me away with bullshit nasal sprays, currently drawing out a script to say 2moz.
if i was unemployed i'd least i'd have the dignity of sitting in my home not offending people simply by breathing. i just hope my cure is a simple one. i wish everyones sense of smell didn't exist. ***k.
fml. the worst part is not knowing where this smell is coming from. ***k sake ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k fml.
i just booked another doctors appointment for tomorrow.
popped out another tonsil stone last night.
today got an e-mail from a colleague "one should wipe their ass before checking". coincidentally I was sat next to him at lunch yesterday.
yet he didn't even hint that i smelt.
so unless this is just a really random joke as we was sending each other joke emails then i smell like turd.
some more have you farted comments, people saying things while I'm sat there, maybe i misheard but i'm just so paranoid right now.
my lifes ****ing ruined if tomorrow the doctors send me away with bullshit nasal sprays, currently drawing out a script to say 2moz.
if i was unemployed i'd least i'd have the dignity of sitting in my home not offending people simply by breathing. i just hope my cure is a simple one. i wish everyones sense of smell didn't exist. ***k.
fml. the worst part is not knowing where this smell is coming from. ***k sake ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k ***k fml.
Lets forget the whole deserving and none deserving debate, I was having a bad day, I dont post often but read all the posts and am not sure why I was compelled to comment on this one.
Fedup - would you say you have dry mouth? I wonder what the success rate would be if we all got prescribed xerostomia drugs to increase our saliva flow. I rarely have good days now but when I do im sure my saliva flow is increased.
Fedup - would you say you have dry mouth? I wonder what the success rate would be if we all got prescribed xerostomia drugs to increase our saliva flow. I rarely have good days now but when I do im sure my saliva flow is increased.
new plan
Hey,
I purchased 2 boxes of 500mg metronidazole and 2 different brands of priobiotics. I also started consuming "kefir".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir

I believe my problem lies within the digestive tract. I am always constipated. From the products I listed above, I am just using kefir for a few days now and bowel movements are already good.
Going to see doctor again this week, gonna ask for blood tests for levels of zinc, vitamins B, C, D, also wanna be sure about acidity in stomach.
Last year, I was cured for a brief period (for a few weeks), but I was extremely busy at work I couldn't even enjoy it, plus I could not remember what I did differently at that time. Last week it occurred to me, that I was using some kind of probiotic. So, the plan is to consume kefir till I get blood test results. If doctor tells me "your blood tests are all good, actually I cannot smell anything" (I am kinda expecting something like that), I will start with metronidazole and probiotics, and see how it goes.
By the way, I read that some guy got cured by using some antihistaminic drug. It's not relevant, just remembered and wanted to point it out.
I purchased 2 boxes of 500mg metronidazole and 2 different brands of priobiotics. I also started consuming "kefir".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kefir

I believe my problem lies within the digestive tract. I am always constipated. From the products I listed above, I am just using kefir for a few days now and bowel movements are already good.
Going to see doctor again this week, gonna ask for blood tests for levels of zinc, vitamins B, C, D, also wanna be sure about acidity in stomach.
Last year, I was cured for a brief period (for a few weeks), but I was extremely busy at work I couldn't even enjoy it, plus I could not remember what I did differently at that time. Last week it occurred to me, that I was using some kind of probiotic. So, the plan is to consume kefir till I get blood test results. If doctor tells me "your blood tests are all good, actually I cannot smell anything" (I am kinda expecting something like that), I will start with metronidazole and probiotics, and see how it goes.
By the way, I read that some guy got cured by using some antihistaminic drug. It's not relevant, just remembered and wanted to point it out.
just been to the doctors for the 2nd time this week.
they said tonsillectomy are only performed these days (in the uk) if it's REALLY necessarry. I was telling them how tonsil stones make me anti-social and depressed. told them about my shit nose, was told to keep using nasal sprays.... again. i've had tonsillitis several times this year isnt that enough? they said return when i get it again..... gonna sit here stabbing my damn tonsils with a diseased steak ***k
i do have a blood test to take though so ........gotta put up with this ****ing shit for months.
she was honest and said she could smell nothing. lol.
i feel like my last option has just gone to the trash
whats next? another gp said i should just live with it and that ENT specialists wouldn't even look at my referral lol guess its months of non interaction and serious paranoia. every bad thing i can smell i assume it's me. maybe its more mental than whatever. ***k.
the worst part is no fucker will tell me i stink, instead just make a face..... ***k.
@Gooner, my mouth is never dry even when I haven't drunk any water for hours. my problem has gotta be internal or sinus, just got to be. i am gonna try sinus rinses again from next week. i ran out of sachets a while back. towards last month i had yellow mucus from nose coming out and spitting up green phlegm again. but it eased off im just wondering if some shit smelling bacteria is still urking.
they said tonsillectomy are only performed these days (in the uk) if it's REALLY necessarry. I was telling them how tonsil stones make me anti-social and depressed. told them about my shit nose, was told to keep using nasal sprays.... again. i've had tonsillitis several times this year isnt that enough? they said return when i get it again..... gonna sit here stabbing my damn tonsils with a diseased steak ***k
i do have a blood test to take though so ........gotta put up with this ****ing shit for months.
she was honest and said she could smell nothing. lol.
i feel like my last option has just gone to the trash
whats next? another gp said i should just live with it and that ENT specialists wouldn't even look at my referral lol guess its months of non interaction and serious paranoia. every bad thing i can smell i assume it's me. maybe its more mental than whatever. ***k.
the worst part is no fucker will tell me i stink, instead just make a face..... ***k.
@Gooner, my mouth is never dry even when I haven't drunk any water for hours. my problem has gotta be internal or sinus, just got to be. i am gonna try sinus rinses again from next week. i ran out of sachets a while back. towards last month i had yellow mucus from nose coming out and spitting up green phlegm again. but it eased off im just wondering if some shit smelling bacteria is still urking.
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
That sucks they won't do the tonsillectomy Fedup. If you are getting tonsil stones then maybe that is why your bad breath comes and goes.
Yea everyone else thinks we should just live with it and not do anything about it. They don't know it makes our lives miserable. Because of this we can never build our confidence. Every time I start to feel a little happier just interacting with people and seeing their reactions reminds me how much I smell. Can't just get over it like that. Brings me back down every time.
If only somehow they could live with our problem for a month then maybe they would try harder to find a solution instead of telling us to forget about it.
Yea everyone else thinks we should just live with it and not do anything about it. They don't know it makes our lives miserable. Because of this we can never build our confidence. Every time I start to feel a little happier just interacting with people and seeing their reactions reminds me how much I smell. Can't just get over it like that. Brings me back down every time.
If only somehow they could live with our problem for a month then maybe they would try harder to find a solution instead of telling us to forget about it.
They are ignorant...as was I. Now I had a friend at work that had room filling halitosis....but somehow I knew it was more than lack of hygiene. He was clean, and smart. I knew he was aware of it and I saw him get stressed (ie. talking to the CEO or president). It smelled worse then. I liked him and so did others. Good guy, great guy. However, many people are not smart enough to realize this is a disorder or deeper than not brushing the teeth.
Re: Is your bad breath constant?
have a big problem with bad breath, I did have occassional bouts with it specially when I eat certain types of food or drink coffee. What intrigued me was my friend saying it will remove bad morning breath which I could not believe.
by
http://caliberdental.com/
Affordable Dentist and Dentist NJ[/url]
by
http://caliberdental.com/
Affordable Dentist and Dentist NJ[/url]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.