THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How curable does my BB sound?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

How curable does my BB sound?

Post by DanielPine »

Hi, I have had fecal BB since I was about 10ish, before puberty. I may have had it before, but I was too ignorant to notice. I am 16 years old now. I have always had allergies, and I have always been "stuffy" in my nose and I always get colds. I often have yellow bacteria on my tongue, as well as white bacteria. I have a SUPER dry mouth all the time. I am also mildly lactose intolerant, but i still eat dairy. If I have too much dairy, I feel like ive been punched in the stomach, and I also drool.

How curable does this sound?
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

bb

Post by exume »

same problem with me same breath stop eating dairy especially cheese i have gastritis and cheese made me have severe stomach pain lasting for days had to go to the er ive had fecal since 14 still the same :(
aues
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Post by aues »

Have you asked your ENT if he/she can find a reason for the bad breath problem?

Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗