THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lufenuron/Candida/Mercury Poisoning
Lufenuron/Candida/Mercury Poisoning
I've been helped by Lufenuron so much. I was interesting in this topic by badbrath, indicating that if Luf helped, that an underlying cause of Mercury poisoning may be the cause for not killing candida completely.
viewtopic.php?t=4655
I must say, I have to take GSE in large amounts to keep the results. I'm now planning on lowering my body of mercury so that the Luf can work and I won't have to use GSE to constantly battle candida.
I've seen some posts on bb NOT being a symptom of candida. BUT I've seen so much on BB being a symptom of heavy metal (mercury) toxicity.
I have not had my fillings removed, but are considering.
Had anyone here detoxed for mercury, then trying killing the candida?
viewtopic.php?t=4655
I must say, I have to take GSE in large amounts to keep the results. I'm now planning on lowering my body of mercury so that the Luf can work and I won't have to use GSE to constantly battle candida.
I've seen some posts on bb NOT being a symptom of candida. BUT I've seen so much on BB being a symptom of heavy metal (mercury) toxicity.
I have not had my fillings removed, but are considering.
Had anyone here detoxed for mercury, then trying killing the candida?
upon searching and reading about mercury detoxification, here's the list of product that will help for mercury elimination.
Potassium Iodide-mercury poison can be link to hypothyroidism
calcium magnesium
zeolite,fulvic acid,alphalipolic acid, chlorella, cilantro. there's alot more out there just make your own search.
@mindyb i sent you a pm.
Potassium Iodide-mercury poison can be link to hypothyroidism
calcium magnesium
zeolite,fulvic acid,alphalipolic acid, chlorella, cilantro. there's alot more out there just make your own search.
@mindyb i sent you a pm.
Hi brath and Mike etc...
I ordered these clay baths. Look at chart of comparisons for mercury detox.
http://www.claybaths.com.au/professional/index.html
Of course the chart for the benefits baths is on a site representing baths. But if it's true, then they are better than internal cleansing. Brath, The yeastadvisor sent me a list of internal detoxes for mercury + candida. It was over 300 bucks for it all. Not ready to spend it.
My only think is that if my fillings (2) which are 25 years old , are still contributing to mercury toxicity, what good will the baths do? I really need to figure out a game plan, and removal should be first.
And then I go back to.... There are probably millions with amalgam fillings and don't have bad breath.
@ brath, I didn't get a PM from you yet.
I ordered these clay baths. Look at chart of comparisons for mercury detox.
http://www.claybaths.com.au/professional/index.html
Of course the chart for the benefits baths is on a site representing baths. But if it's true, then they are better than internal cleansing. Brath, The yeastadvisor sent me a list of internal detoxes for mercury + candida. It was over 300 bucks for it all. Not ready to spend it.
My only think is that if my fillings (2) which are 25 years old , are still contributing to mercury toxicity, what good will the baths do? I really need to figure out a game plan, and removal should be first.
And then I go back to.... There are probably millions with amalgam fillings and don't have bad breath.
@ brath, I didn't get a PM from you yet.
wow that magnetic clay is interesting! but expensive
and i dont have bath tub
...or maybe i could use laundry tub
update us about your experience with that magnetic clay
oh you didnt get my pm
hmm..i checked my sentbox and there's no sent message their either. well, my message was if you started cleansing and detoxifying? and i ordered some products online in iherb.com and its almost a month now and have not receive my order yet. kinda lose my hope in cleansing coz my product didnt not arrive here, and it costs me 80dollar i emailed the website they said wait atleast until 6 weeks, i dunno if they are going to refund me if im not gonna receive my order but i doubt it coz its stated it their site international orders will dont get refund unless the package was returned to them
so i guess i have to find some alternative here.
update us about your experience with that magnetic clay
oh you didnt get my pm
Will report back, they came today and I'm going to try one tomorrow. It calls for 8-10 baths every 5 days. Not sure of the science behind how often to take them.
They are expensive. I got mine on amazon.com for 40 bucks plus free shipping. I ordered Tox Away version. Are you in US? If so sign up for prime amazon to get the free shipping, then cancel within 30 days.
But I'll let you know first if I think they do anything and if I think it's worth buying. Cheers, fingers crossed for some extra benefit. I may go ahead and do another round of Lufenuron after I complete all the baths.
I am also going to ask the manufacturer if they feel the baths will detox someone who has old mercury fillings STILL in their mouth.
They are expensive. I got mine on amazon.com for 40 bucks plus free shipping. I ordered Tox Away version. Are you in US? If so sign up for prime amazon to get the free shipping, then cancel within 30 days.
But I'll let you know first if I think they do anything and if I think it's worth buying. Cheers, fingers crossed for some extra benefit. I may go ahead and do another round of Lufenuron after I complete all the baths.
I am also going to ask the manufacturer if they feel the baths will detox someone who has old mercury fillings STILL in their mouth.
hey i got my order last august 24, took a month! but atleast i got it now. here are the products i bought online:
arizona edta
solaray yeast cleanse
black walnut wormwood complex
oxycleanse
maxizyme (digestive enzymes w/ alphagalactosidase)
L-glutamine
candida factors enzyme
first plan is colon and parasite cleansing, after i finish those bottles for colon and parasite cleansing i'ma start taking the candida enzyme. i will try to avoid sugar and fats and be on a low carb diet! not expecting to get cured but atleast to have a huge improvement so that i can start working again. hope this will work! i'll let you know if i notice some good and positive improvements
arizona edta
solaray yeast cleanse
black walnut wormwood complex
oxycleanse
maxizyme (digestive enzymes w/ alphagalactosidase)
L-glutamine
candida factors enzyme
first plan is colon and parasite cleansing, after i finish those bottles for colon and parasite cleansing i'ma start taking the candida enzyme. i will try to avoid sugar and fats and be on a low carb diet! not expecting to get cured but atleast to have a huge improvement so that i can start working again. hope this will work! i'll let you know if i notice some good and positive improvements
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.