This Israeli company is coming with a tongue-cleaning candy, looks like it will be for sale this month.
http://www.breezylike.com/
They have published results of clinical trials in a peer-reviewed journal.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22532945
Cheers to all
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New product
Thank you Peace
Sounds good. I've gotten a lot of relief from my nasal spray + Chlorhexidine mouthwash (plus good oral hygiene).
I'm pretty sure the taste in my mouth and my breath is neutral, but after so many years of being so careful not to talk to people's faces, it's hard to get used to talking to people face to face now.
Sounds good. I've gotten a lot of relief from my nasal spray + Chlorhexidine mouthwash (plus good oral hygiene).
I'm pretty sure the taste in my mouth and my breath is neutral, but after so many years of being so careful not to talk to people's faces, it's hard to get used to talking to people face to face now.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.