THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nasal odor worsens when on higher ground levels.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Nasal odor worsens when on higher ground levels.

Post by coconuthead »

I've been noticing in the past two weeks that my nasal odor gets stronger when I'm on a higher ground level. When on a regular ground level, I never smell my nasal odor, but I take a class that's on the 5th floor in a building that's sort of open spaced. The only time you're actually inside is when you're in the classroom, because once you walk out of the classroom door, you are outside again. Okay, now once I reach the 5th floor the smell is just in full blast. It's this sweet, moldy type smell that is quite familiar now. I can smell it really well when on the 5th floor. At first, I thought it was that particular floor, so I tested each floor and the lower I went down, the less bad the smell was, until I reached the first floor where I could no longer smell my nasal odor. I'm not sure if people can smell my nasal odor or if it's just me who can smell it. Because, I breathe normally when people aren't sitting next to me or when the seats aren't ridiculously close, and I haven't gotten any reactions, but when someone is sitting next to me, I tend to hold my breathe for short periods, or lean against my hand with my elbow resting on the table, so that I'm breathing into my palm. I'm not sure if they can smell my nasal odor when sitting next to me, because I never breathe normally or I'm always breathing into my palm.

Anyway, does anyone know why this happens? Is it because the higher up you are the more or less air pressure there is or something?
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I noticed something similar, but my bathroom is upstairs and since I put bleach in the sink it lessened. also there is more draft upstairs from my fans. i always smell myself when in cold air or breeze. it was a really cold winter day when i first noticed my nasal odor
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗