THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Corsodyl + SmartMouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Peace
Junior
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 am

Corsodyl + SmartMouth

Post by Peace »

This is a follow up of my previous post regarding synergistic effects of zinc + chlorhexidine. I recently started to use these two mouth washes with the best effects I have seen in years. I gargle with corsodyl 1 min in the morning, then 1 min with SmartMouth about 30 min-1 hr later, then SmrtMouth alone before bed. Hope this helps.
Cheers
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

I totally believe you.. I am taking zinc tablets the past week and I use corsodyl toothpaste and mouthwash! Good results!

I'm happy for you!
bbshiat
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by bbshiat »

hey i´m using corsodyl mouthwash too!

i can´t smell my own breath anymore but i have still little bad taste in my mouth and bb through the nose..

normaly i can smell my own shit/rotten breath.. but i feel better now maybe theres a hope for me :)
rp
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 am

halitosis

Post by rp »

The problem with zinc is it can causing teeth staining. Has this happened to you guys?

I also notice when you stop using mouthwash the bad breath bacteria proliferates (really white tongue) with a vengance.
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

To be honest, if you are using Corsodyl only, I believe this is what is causing the teeth staining. Corsodyl doesnt provide anything else other than antibacterial action. Thus no deep cleaning is managed everytime. I noticed my teeth needed professional cleaning much more earlier. I believe plus baking soda can solve this problem
bbshiat
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by bbshiat »

which mouthwash do u use guys ?

i use corsodyl mint with alcohol..

now i want to order the free alcohol version and i hope this one is better .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗