THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How many of you also get a yellow tongue?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
How many of you also get a yellow tongue?
Just wondering because i sometimes do
Mine is currently orange! What the **** is going on. I'm trying to think rationally and it could be simply a result of dry mouth I just dunno. Seeing my GP on friday and asking for xerostomia medication to see if it makes a difference.
Also got a second laser tonsillectomy booked and a gastroscopy booked. Need to keep some hope, I totally empathise with your posts about feeling suicidal but don't give up.
Also got a second laser tonsillectomy booked and a gastroscopy booked. Need to keep some hope, I totally empathise with your posts about feeling suicidal but don't give up.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.