the people sitting directly next to me on my right and left smell it. However, beyond those two people, others tend to not smell it. when im in the front seat of a car the driver smells it, but not when im in the back seat. I was doing a speech for class the other day and I think it may have projected 8 feet to this one girl who was covering her nose. maybe she was scratching it or just doing it out of pure chance. But idk. I have had BB before puberty, if that helps. It has become a lot worse with the recent change of seasons, so im assuming its coming from my sinuses because i also get bad smells within my sinisus that i can smell myself, sinus pains and horribly smelling tonsils.
I also get minor fecal BO. I can smell it on my clothes sometimes. No biggie though.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I dont know if i want to live anymore
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
mistakemaker
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am
In the future people will like to talk to you and have you listen to them. Women will want to be with you, and only you I know this from experience from smelling real bad for about 14 years now. It is better to focus on things that you can handle and change rather than the things that you cannot change. Drink more water, do not use harsh products on your mouth. And focus on your favorite class and activity. I would suggest you try wrestling if they have it at your school, because all wrestling rooms smell terrible and you so you will be dealing with tough minded students that could deal with a little odor from you. But it is a tough sport.
BB is a challenge everyday rate how you handled its problems at the end of the day and try to improve you attitude and thought process for the next day.
BB is a challenge everyday rate how you handled its problems at the end of the day and try to improve you attitude and thought process for the next day.
Afaik I didn't have nasal bb at any time.deebo wrote: AUes , did you have nasal BB ?
Why we shouldn't eat eggs or egg-products for ethical reasons.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.