Interesting stuff…
I'll have to keep some pepto bisthmol around. I know it kills h pylori as well.
http://www.healthhype.com/sulphur-or-ro ... g-gas.html
has anyone tried it for bb?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
hydrogen sulfide gas
Re: hydrogen sulfide gas
Yes,TIRED wrote:has anyone tried it for bb?
I've been using it for five years, mentioned here.
It works very well, but the best, longest-lasting result in addressing my BB was accomplished by finding and effectively cleansing all anaerobic pockets in my teeth, gums, tongue, tonsil, and nasal regions - using a combination of brushing, flossing, oral and nasal irrigation, seen here in an earlier post.
No exaggeration, I’ve conquered my personal demon.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.