THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I have a theory
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
I have a theory
Hi, I have had BB since I was a kid, so I know its not hormonal for me. I have a super dry mouth and throat, often when I eat I choke on my food and it gets stuck in my food pipe inbetween my ribcage. Sometimes i puke it out because it gets stuck so much. I am wondering. Maybe the food that is getting caught in my throat and food pipe is leaving debris behind and causing bad bacteria. is this plausible?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.