THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What is the point of this site
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
What is the point of this site
I am loosing hope, we are online for like 6 years or more, cant remember, havent attracted no experts, in fact they all see us as money earning cows.
I must say I failed, I thought we will find some kind of cure, but nothing is happening. Every so called "expert" that joins our site just dwells a bit here, and then ran away as fast as he can because he sees he can't bull shit us with their cure.
The only one is Aydimur, but his posts are rarer than water in desert.
So tell me guys what to do, it just sucks! This life sucks so much.
When I get a good day and my bb is less I feeel so much better, people change and treat you better, just imagine how would they treat you if you wouldn't have bb.. Just imagine that.
I must say I failed, I thought we will find some kind of cure, but nothing is happening. Every so called "expert" that joins our site just dwells a bit here, and then ran away as fast as he can because he sees he can't bull shit us with their cure.
The only one is Aydimur, but his posts are rarer than water in desert.
So tell me guys what to do, it just sucks! This life sucks so much.
When I get a good day and my bb is less I feeel so much better, people change and treat you better, just imagine how would they treat you if you wouldn't have bb.. Just imagine that.
Jimi I understand how you feel but still I think this website has helped me enormously about understanding bb, really the first time I got bb I thought of stupid things like I should brush my teeth more etc but by reading here I realized bb has many reasons and mine is sinus related and now I guess I am on the right track and I owe it to this website.
Maybe I am wrong but I have never expected any of these EXPERTS to find any cure or help us because they simply cannot. Their minds are narrowed to the medical text books they have studied in the colleague and most of them only care about money. They can never feel the pain we are in because they are not in the same boat.
Maybe I am wrong but I have never expected any of these EXPERTS to find any cure or help us because they simply cannot. Their minds are narrowed to the medical text books they have studied in the colleague and most of them only care about money. They can never feel the pain we are in because they are not in the same boat.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
This site provides a good community for people who have the same problem. We try to help each other and give support. No one else outside will ever care about this problem.
Also since you are having issues with making money from this site, try putting in adsense ads and remove the clickbank products. That might help you get more money for the site.
Siince you get 1000 unique visitors per day there is potential to make good money from this site. Just gotta try different methods. Try changing the layout of the site. Maybe try adding a blog filled with articles that talk about all the possible problems that cause bad breath.
Don't give up hope and in the mean time I appreciate having this site.
Also since you are having issues with making money from this site, try putting in adsense ads and remove the clickbank products. That might help you get more money for the site.
Siince you get 1000 unique visitors per day there is potential to make good money from this site. Just gotta try different methods. Try changing the layout of the site. Maybe try adding a blog filled with articles that talk about all the possible problems that cause bad breath.
Don't give up hope and in the mean time I appreciate having this site.
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
viewtopic.php?t=4760Music Lady wrote:Thissux how did you get cured?
Thank you!MissPretty wrote:OMG, I had probably taken s*****e long ago without this page. ThisSucks; Congratulations I'm so happy for you.
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
I may finally be cured thanks to this site. It is because people on this forum are nice, willing to take their time to share personal stories and helping others. And even if I don't get cured, there are tons of other advice on this site to help me overcome my problem.
You just gotta keep the faith. And don't stop trying, maybe there is something you overlooked. Good luck and thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive and fun
Wisdom removal ~~
You just gotta keep the faith. And don't stop trying, maybe there is something you overlooked. Good luck and thanks everyone for keeping this forum alive and fun
Wisdom removal ~~
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.