THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How to overkill H.Pylori
How to overkill H.Pylori
If you don't know for sure if you have H.Pylori or not and you don't have the money nor insurance to get yourself tested, you can always try the natural method.
Only like 2-3 methods should be enough, but we want to OVERKILL it so...
First of all Manuka Honey at least 15+. I bought 18+ for a 1 month supply and it cost me around $20. You should eat 1.5 teaspoon 30 mins before you eat something in the morning and evening.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/49036 ... ch-ulcers/
Probiotics with at least the Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium BB-12 bacteria. I bought one with 3 other bacteria for $20 (100 pills). Swallow 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening (Preferably on an empty stomach and not together with the manuka honey).
Half a cup of red wine a day. I buy the cheapest at my store for $2.
The Manuka Honey, Probiotic, Red Wine combo is strong enough to eradicate H.Pylori, but you can use these too (They might not be as effective though):
Brocolli (Brocolli Sprouts are the best choice, but my market doesn't have them) cooked or steamed at 60 degrees (Not more, not less).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15387326
Mastic Gum. I never used this, but it might help.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19879118
Coconut oil is good too, but it has too much saturated fats. So it's better not to use it.
These are all I know. I really hope I can help some people out who can't get themselves tested, like HigherThoughts.
Only like 2-3 methods should be enough, but we want to OVERKILL it so...
First of all Manuka Honey at least 15+. I bought 18+ for a 1 month supply and it cost me around $20. You should eat 1.5 teaspoon 30 mins before you eat something in the morning and evening.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/49036 ... ch-ulcers/
Probiotics with at least the Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium BB-12 bacteria. I bought one with 3 other bacteria for $20 (100 pills). Swallow 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening (Preferably on an empty stomach and not together with the manuka honey).
Half a cup of red wine a day. I buy the cheapest at my store for $2.
The Manuka Honey, Probiotic, Red Wine combo is strong enough to eradicate H.Pylori, but you can use these too (They might not be as effective though):
Brocolli (Brocolli Sprouts are the best choice, but my market doesn't have them) cooked or steamed at 60 degrees (Not more, not less).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15387326
Mastic Gum. I never used this, but it might help.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19879118
Coconut oil is good too, but it has too much saturated fats. So it's better not to use it.
These are all I know. I really hope I can help some people out who can't get themselves tested, like HigherThoughts.
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
There are inexpensive H.pylori test kits available online. I bought this exact one off Ebay a couple of years ago (I tested negative). This company is a supplier to the NHS so the tests would be very accurate. Kits are also available in some drug stores, depending on where you live. It’s a blood test and it’s easy to use. The only problem I had with the kit was the lancet, I had some difficulty getting it to work. Hopefully they have changed the design since I bought mine because I ended up having to make my own.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HELICOBACTER-PY ... 5488952%26
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HELICOBACTER-PY ... 5488952%26
All I ate was 6 skittles and water and Im so extremely bloated. I cannot wait for my test results. I found this site with medical journals relating to h.pylori and halitosis. Most of the journals concluded one should look for H.pylori if Hali is present
http://www.badbreathfacts.org/halitosis-and-h-pylori/
http://www.badbreathfacts.org/halitosis-and-h-pylori/
However, by per protocol
analysis, the eradication rate in the Korean red ginseng group was significantly higher than that in the control group (92.3%,
24/26 vs. 69.4%, 26/38; p<0.05). H. pylori infection was significantly associated with increased VSC levels. However, VSC
levels decreased significantly in the Korean red ginseng group (p<0.05). In conclusion, supplementation of triple therapy with
Korean red ginseng increased the H. pylori eradication rate and led to significant reductions in VSC levels, suggesting the
usefulness of this substance in combating H. pylori infection.
http://ginsengres.org/Upload/files/GINSENG/122-131.pdf
analysis, the eradication rate in the Korean red ginseng group was significantly higher than that in the control group (92.3%,
24/26 vs. 69.4%, 26/38; p<0.05). H. pylori infection was significantly associated with increased VSC levels. However, VSC
levels decreased significantly in the Korean red ginseng group (p<0.05). In conclusion, supplementation of triple therapy with
Korean red ginseng increased the H. pylori eradication rate and led to significant reductions in VSC levels, suggesting the
usefulness of this substance in combating H. pylori infection.
http://ginsengres.org/Upload/files/GINSENG/122-131.pdf
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
Thanks meowkity for the badbreathfacts link. I just read this article linked from that site that talks about an experiment done with halitosis and h. pylori. They did a trial with 18 people and eradicated h. pylori from all 18 people. They tested results of halitosis over long term and they found 16/18 people were cured of halitosis long term after eradication of h. pylori.
article: http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/pr ... =98364.pdf
Thissucks, were there tests done that show that combination is good for killing h. pylori? I ordered manuka honey and hopefully that will help with acid reflux. I know there is no real indication as whether manuka honey can kill h. pylori though.
article: http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/pr ... =98364.pdf
Thissucks, were there tests done that show that combination is good for killing h. pylori? I ordered manuka honey and hopefully that will help with acid reflux. I know there is no real indication as whether manuka honey can kill h. pylori though.
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
Yeah alot with different results. Sorry I couldn't post much sources, but trust me I researched for a long time.HigherThoughts wrote:Thissucks, were there tests done that show that combination is good for killing h. pylorih. pylori though.
I didn't have any skin problems, so no it didn't change my skin. BUT, I had a little cheesy smell on my skin. That smell is gone now.badbreathe88 wrote:Hey can I ask you a question?
Has clearing h plyori made any changes in your skin?
Is it possible to clear acne?
- coconuthead
- Advanced
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
- Gender:
Thissux, how much did you pay to get tested? Do you have insurance or did you pay out of your pocket? Do you know how much it is to get tested without insurance? I don't have insurance. I'm currently saving up for it, though, but I spent my last few pay checks paying back student loans, so that I won't have to pay as much back once I graduate and end up in debt.
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
coconuthead I think you can buy the h. pylori tests online for pretty cheap. I'm not sure how accurate they are though. I am just planning to go to the doctor since I just got insurance. I want to check up to see if there are other problems beside h. pylori. I'm just waiting for my insurance card to arrive so I can schedule an appointment.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.