THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My tongue is like a sponge, is yours?
-
unsungzero7
- Junior
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am
well much like stinky, i think it was just a bogus diagnosis. Oral thrush is characterized by very obvious, lumpy white patches on the tongue.
A white coating is not candida. And it is not known to cause halitosis. That means people with this gunky white crap on their tongues dont really have bad breath.
And the whole systemic yeast infection thing is a joke to the medical world and seems to be just another theory pushed around by the "natural" health world (which to me is just as fucked up and evil as the medical) so they can sell crap expensive products like threelac.
A totally yeast free diet is likely the best way to get yeast under control. Nothins easy
A white coating is not candida. And it is not known to cause halitosis. That means people with this gunky white crap on their tongues dont really have bad breath.And the whole systemic yeast infection thing is a joke to the medical world and seems to be just another theory pushed around by the "natural" health world (which to me is just as fucked up and evil as the medical) so they can sell crap expensive products like threelac.
A totally yeast free diet is likely the best way to get yeast under control. Nothins easy
-
unsungzero7
- Junior
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:33 am
Yesterday I tried to kill my tongue with baking soda. Still soar. Changed the smell somehow, but what a procedure. I cleaned my mouth carefully, and squeesed my tonsils over and over. I have never seened this before. Out of one tonsil, there came out yellow gug stuff.It cant be emptied, I gave up after a while ,could not squeese the smell away.I had a lot of tonsilproblems as a child. They wanted to remove them, but went on heavy antibiotic cours instead, I think I will now remove them. didnt know they contained so much fuel and smell. I`ve always thought tongue made the smell. But know I think perhaps tonsils .
Antibiotics just cure the problem temporarily. And they could have done even more damage to you.vanja wrote:Yesterday I tried to kill my tongue with baking soda. Still soar. Changed the smell somehow, but what a procedure. I cleaned my mouth carefully, and squeesed my tonsils over and over. I have never seened this before. Out of one tonsil, there came out yellow gug stuff.It cant be emptied, I gave up after a while ,could not squeese the smell away.I had a lot of tonsilproblems as a child. They wanted to remove them, but went on heavy antibiotic cours instead, I think I will now remove them. didnt know they contained so much fuel and smell. I`ve always thought tongue made the smell. But know I think perhaps tonsils .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.