tonsilectomy: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/5022990-post17.html
tonsilectomy: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/5032702-post25.html
tonsilectomy: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/4820817-post2.html
"Oh and when the doctor removed my tonsils -- he indicated that one side was FULL of tonsil curds -- the size of a golf ball and that no amount of antibiotic, gargling, etc. would've ever taken care of it the infection was so deep."
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cure report #2 ,3, 4 (tonsilectomy)
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Stones can come from the lingual tonsils and adenoids (pharyngeal tonsils) tooMrChips wrote:Tosillectomy didn't cure me unfortunately :-(
If i could find stones coming from 1 of the 3 type of tonsils, then I'd know which one to have removed.
I think that's why some people have been cured with tonsillectomy and others not: the cured ones were lucky that their stones were coming from the tonsils (palatine) that are commonly removed.
I know that Meowkitty cured her 'fart bb' after having her adenoids removed.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
my tonsils smell worse than the white stuff on my tongue most of the time, I am very blocked up in my sinuses and when I breathe in through my nose I can occasionally smell something bad inside my sinuses. I also have tingling in my throat and stomach.
Does this sound like tonsil issues, or perhaps sinus issues?
I also get yellow tongue, gurgling in stomach, burp a lot, fart a lot and need to poo frequently
Does this sound like tonsil issues, or perhaps sinus issues?
I also get yellow tongue, gurgling in stomach, burp a lot, fart a lot and need to poo frequently
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
How do you test that?DanielPine wrote:my tonsils smell worse than the white stuff on my tongue most of the time
Go to an ENT, report to him any tonsil issues you have to get his opinion. Your ENT has probably dealt with cases like yours before so he might be able to help. Mention BB to him but focus his attention on your tonsils otherwise he'll tell you to go see a dentist. Ask him if he's had other patients complaining of tonsil stones or smelly tonsils, ask him what he did about those patients. If he shrugs off your questions, find a new ENT.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
@Daniel
I'd definetly do a thorough inspection.
the first time I discovered I had these horrible stones I actually couldn't get anything for days. then one day I got so pissed off I sat in the mirror fora good hour and scraped out loads. I was in disbelief this foul stench had been in my mouth. why does the bodies first defence smell like SHIT.
I'd definetly do a thorough inspection.
the first time I discovered I had these horrible stones I actually couldn't get anything for days. then one day I got so pissed off I sat in the mirror fora good hour and scraped out loads. I was in disbelief this foul stench had been in my mouth. why does the bodies first defence smell like SHIT.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.