Can Fasting or inner body cleansing (eat only fresh vegetables and fuits within 14 days) can cure my faecal bad breath??
beacause im starting to do it now??? i will not eat dairy or any red meat...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Cure for this??
-
judielmarc
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am
my breath smells like poo
cause i really want to eleminate this faecal bad breath because it affecting my social and love life also my career
I wouldn't say 'eliminate', but lessen, for sure, as long as you continue doing it.
I'm pretty certain eating no meat, no gluten, and lots of vegetables keeps my BB at a lower level of odor (though still unpleasant, just at a lesser distance, it seems).. It's such a pain, but it's all I can do for now.
I'm pretty certain eating no meat, no gluten, and lots of vegetables keeps my BB at a lower level of odor (though still unpleasant, just at a lesser distance, it seems).. It's such a pain, but it's all I can do for now.
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.