- bad breath (of course)
- food getting stuck in throat and esophogus
- feeling of food stopping going down in the esophogus
- gurgling in stomach
- burping
- farting
- pooping quite a bit
- stomach growling
- some acid reflux
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
what are these symptoms of?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
They could be symptoms of a lot of things.
Nervousness, for one.
Generally it seems those are symptoms of increased acid activity.
Try not eating gluten, meat, dairy. You'll find those symptoms not as bad. I used to experience a lot of that as well. Gurgling ALL the time, you could actually hear it and other noises, as if it was an animal.
I have to rethink my BB again.. Lately I ate a microwaveable margarita pizza. No meat, but obviously gluten. This was a few days ago. But The last few days I've had the taste in my entire oral cavity. I've had some genuine reflux symptoms too.. Actual heartburn, which I rarely experience, white tongue, acidic taste in mouth, lots of little burps/hiccups. Unsettled stomach. Larger amount of PND. I mean, all I ate yesterday was rice and plain vegetables. Why does it taste in my mouth like I ate a pizza?
I know I was tested once before, but I'm not convinced I don't have an active ulcer, or H.pylori.
Arrgh.. I that I can't communicate well at the doctors, and that the doctors here don't seem to give a shit and launch medicines at you, 4 or 5 at a time. That's the biggest downfall of this country.
***k. I'm growing restless again. I don't know what to do, because I have no idea what's really causing it, and I've already been to the doctors for so much and came out 'healthy' on paper. And yeah, the docs suck here.
And I don't have much money these days and haven't been able to pay my bills on time. Going to the doctor on a whim and doing random tests isn't an option anymore.. and that yielded nothing before though I wouldn't call their tests at all thorough. Guuuh...](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Nervousness, for one.
Generally it seems those are symptoms of increased acid activity.
Try not eating gluten, meat, dairy. You'll find those symptoms not as bad. I used to experience a lot of that as well. Gurgling ALL the time, you could actually hear it and other noises, as if it was an animal.
I have to rethink my BB again.. Lately I ate a microwaveable margarita pizza. No meat, but obviously gluten. This was a few days ago. But The last few days I've had the taste in my entire oral cavity. I've had some genuine reflux symptoms too.. Actual heartburn, which I rarely experience, white tongue, acidic taste in mouth, lots of little burps/hiccups. Unsettled stomach. Larger amount of PND. I mean, all I ate yesterday was rice and plain vegetables. Why does it taste in my mouth like I ate a pizza?
I know I was tested once before, but I'm not convinced I don't have an active ulcer, or H.pylori.
Arrgh.. I that I can't communicate well at the doctors, and that the doctors here don't seem to give a shit and launch medicines at you, 4 or 5 at a time. That's the biggest downfall of this country.
***k. I'm growing restless again. I don't know what to do, because I have no idea what's really causing it, and I've already been to the doctors for so much and came out 'healthy' on paper. And yeah, the docs suck here.
And I don't have much money these days and haven't been able to pay my bills on time. Going to the doctor on a whim and doing random tests isn't an option anymore.. and that yielded nothing before though I wouldn't call their tests at all thorough. Guuuh...
mike987
Have you ever tried a detox diet? I've started one few weeks ago and it had a significant improvement on my bb, but then I gave up as it's quite a restricted diet and very difficult to follow.
Anyway I've started it again this morning, it's noon now and I can already tell that my bb is improving by probably 80% and I'm not exaggerating! I've just eaten steamed veggies and drank peppermint tea with it. My mouth doesn't feel as heavy as it normally does especially after eatening! So that's encouraging!
Please read my other post to know what supplements and cleanser/detox products I'm taking. Believe me it will help you, so give it a try and never give up.
................
Have you ever tried a detox diet? I've started one few weeks ago and it had a significant improvement on my bb, but then I gave up as it's quite a restricted diet and very difficult to follow.
Anyway I've started it again this morning, it's noon now and I can already tell that my bb is improving by probably 80% and I'm not exaggerating! I've just eaten steamed veggies and drank peppermint tea with it. My mouth doesn't feel as heavy as it normally does especially after eatening! So that's encouraging!
Please read my other post to know what supplements and cleanser/detox products I'm taking. Believe me it will help you, so give it a try and never give up.
................
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Re: what are these symptoms of?
I have this symptom as well. I believe PND (mucous) is affecting our ability to swallow. I don't think PND is the cause of BB though since PND is common (check out medhelp forum, tons of threads about PND) and few PND sufferers have BB.DanielPine wrote: - food getting stuck in throat and esophogus
Word on the internet is that PND is caused by candida but then again, what isn't?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.