THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How do I upload x ray pictures?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
time4change
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

How do I upload x ray pictures?

Post by time4change »

Hey guys can anyone help I've got my X-rays of teeth on a cd I was just wondering how to upload them? Do I need to put them on another site and post a link? Thanks
potty_mouth
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Brazil

Post by potty_mouth »

hey,
Yeah you need to use an external site i think. This is the one that I use:
http://tinypic.com/
This then gives you a URL. Once you've inserted that in your post, highlight it and click the "Img*" button.
time4change
Junior
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by time4change »

Thanks for your help, I'll have a go at uploading it tonight :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗