THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I hate my parents

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

I hate my parents

Post by DanielPine »

delete
Last edited by DanielPine on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Re: I hate my parents

Post by sadmum »

DanielPine wrote:my mum says "Daniel, I honestly cant smell anything" when I recall her saying it is almost in slow motion. I get the feeling of anger and confusion like I do when they lie to me. Two minutes later she is covering her nose, hiding behind her hand. for fucks sake.
Daniel you're not alone, all of us bb sufferers endure the same crap, unfortunately! My mum is exactly the same with me, what i can't stand though is how she's always covering her nose when she's talking to me even if my mouth is completely shut! That just kills any bit of - no matter how little - self-esteem that is left in me. I mean out of all people she should at least be more considerate!! But no, she's just like everyone else, which I probably shouldn't blame her for anyway! I mean I must stink so bad that she can't even pretend to tolerate it!

:cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗