THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Manuka honey
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Manuka honey
I was going to buy me a jar of Manuka Honey 400 + tomorrow. I have tested me for H. pylori and tested turned out to be positive, but this antibiotic has scared the shit out of me. Is there anyone who has tested this thunder honey? Love you guys <3
Manuka Honey
Manuka Honey is great for internal use, it contains antibacterial activity to support mainly the digestive system, when buying manuka honey buy UMF registered manuka honey as this contains all the correct components to support general good health.
I would recommend instead of Manuka Honey buy Propolis extract, this is the great for fungal infections and very powerful. Propolis will be better for bad breath, albeit Manuka Honey will help with the acid in your stomach.
I would recommend instead of Manuka Honey buy Propolis extract, this is the great for fungal infections and very powerful. Propolis will be better for bad breath, albeit Manuka Honey will help with the acid in your stomach.
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
don't be afraid of the antibiotics. I too was afraid after reading the horror stories on the Internet. Remember those with positive experiences rarely post. I am on day nine of the quadruple theraple and have had very few side effects. A little diarrhea, black stools, metalliac taste and slight nausea. That's it. I even had a glass of wine with the flagyl and zero nausea. I was prepared to suffer if the reward is FRESH BREATH.
Two nights ago I went out with friends and had a fresh breath good time. I talked directly in there faces with NO REACTIONS. My fiancée asked for a kiss and told me I smelled delicious. I pray this will last after treatment because I feel like a new person.
Two nights ago I went out with friends and had a fresh breath good time. I talked directly in there faces with NO REACTIONS. My fiancée asked for a kiss and told me I smelled delicious. I pray this will last after treatment because I feel like a new person.
That last part is amazing. thank you for sharing that. Heh, I'm very happy for you.HopefulOne wrote:don't be afraid of the antibiotics. I too was afraid after reading the horror stories on the Internet. Remember those with positive experiences rarely post. I am on day nine of the quadruple theraple and have had very few side effects. A little diarrhea, black stools, metalliac taste and slight nausea. That's it. I even had a glass of wine with the flagyl and zero nausea. I was prepared to suffer if the reward is FRESH BREATH.
Two nights ago I went out with friends and had a fresh breath good time. I talked directly in there faces with NO REACTIONS. My fiancée asked for a kiss and told me I smelled delicious. I pray this will last after treatment because I feel like a new person.
You've probably mentioned it recently, but under what conditions did you begin the quadruple therapy? How did you get the okay for that?
-
HopefulOne
- Advanced
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Thanks Mike. I finally went to the dr. And insisted on a H Pylori test. The blood and stool test both came back positive. he prescribed Omeprazole and the Helidac meds (bismuth, tetracycline and Flagyl) for 14 days. I knew it had to be positive because I had tried everything including wisdom teeth removal and no tonsils. I knew my bad breath was related to bacteria because both times I was hospitalized my bad breath went away for a few days due to IV antibiotics. Natural therapies were always temporary because they are not strong enough to kill the bacteria after over 30 years infected. I plan to continue my natural therapy once the antibiotics kill all the bacteria.
My breath was fresh within 2 or 3 days of Helidac treatment. if this treatment fails, I will insist upon PrevPac. I am too close to give up.
Everyone on this board should insist on an H Pylori test in their quest to find a cure![/i]
My breath was fresh within 2 or 3 days of Helidac treatment. if this treatment fails, I will insist upon PrevPac. I am too close to give up.
Everyone on this board should insist on an H Pylori test in their quest to find a cure![/i]
Hi, I'm so happy about the 2 success stories! I'm waiting for my health Ins. to kick in & then I'm rushn to my Dr to get tested. I also want my husband to get tested b/c i think it can spread from kissing & i dnt want to get it right bck. But I really think I have it as well. I always had stomach issues & bad breath but I use to mask my bb w/ gum. But the past 4yrs my bb has been sooooo strong & nothing seems to help it! But this just might be the cure!!! 
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.