THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Some succes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fthis
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:37 am

Some succes

Post by fthis »

Ok guys, so I've been avoiding anything that contains gluten lately and my tongue coating, which used to be a very thick yellow one, has now been reduced to a very light white coating that is easy to brush off.
Also my tonsil stones are pretty much gone.
I have not had any testing done for celiac but plan to do so pretty soon.
Just thought I let you guys and girls know, maybe try it sometimes yourself and see if it makes any difference.
Peace.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Glad this is working for you. How long have you been on the gluten free diet? For about two weeks now I've been eating gluten free to the best that I can. I can't say that I see any difference yet. But I'm willing to give it a try for at least 3 months and see.

How do you keep your food from being contaminated with gluten if you live with other people who don't eat gluten free?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗