THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Grapefruit Seed Extract?
Grapefruit Seed Extract?
Sorry for the additional post, but I just remembered a few more question I had.
Can anyone tell me the deal with Grapefruit Seed Extract? For Example, what is it, what kind to buy, how to take it and does it actually help.
Also, has anyone tried gargling with baking soda? Does that seem to help or make things worse. I just tried it and I swear it is making things worse. Any tips would be appreciated.
Also, I head apple cider vinegar was supposed to help, does anyone have experience with this, like how to use it and what effect it has.
Thanks for any replies.
Can anyone tell me the deal with Grapefruit Seed Extract? For Example, what is it, what kind to buy, how to take it and does it actually help.
Also, has anyone tried gargling with baking soda? Does that seem to help or make things worse. I just tried it and I swear it is making things worse. Any tips would be appreciated.
Also, I head apple cider vinegar was supposed to help, does anyone have experience with this, like how to use it and what effect it has.
Thanks for any replies.
yikes, i hope you are staying away from the grape seed extract then. I was reading somewhere on here that most grape fruit seed extract actually has toxic chemicals in it that are added when it is being synthesized. that is probably what is causing you to break out. think i might skip grapefruit seed extract as a potential cure.
have you gargled with salt water or with baking soda. I though that might help based on things I read but when I tried it it seemed to make the smell worse. any ideas on that.
have you gargled with salt water or with baking soda. I though that might help based on things I read but when I tried it it seemed to make the smell worse. any ideas on that.
Been there done it. Grapefruit seed extract did nothing for me. Iv gargled, nasal irrigated and drank. No help at all. I believe saltwater and a pinch of baking soda is the best mouthwash. I also do use 2 drops of grapefruit seed extract in it... But only because iv got the bottle. A bottle of Grapefruit seed extract is quite cheap of amazon and it lasts ages... so if if you wanna give it a try go for it... just dont expect miracles
-
time4change
- Junior
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm
yeah ive got some too, I think its important that it has citricidal in it or something (not sure what or why, just read that its important). I use it if im going to be around lots of people, put about 4-8 drops in a cup of hot water and drink most of it, then gargle the rest. It helps to clear out the tonsil stones, but it might be the hot water and gargling which helps get them out.
I wouldnt say it helps me hugely but like MrChips said, ive got the bottle now so may as well use it!
Anyway its not too expensive and something to rule out if you do get some and it ends up not working.
I wouldnt say it helps me hugely but like MrChips said, ive got the bottle now so may as well use it!
Anyway its not too expensive and something to rule out if you do get some and it ends up not working.
-
judielmarc
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.