14 years later with much diminished hope for social acceptance and positive interaction with humans in general. I go to work and observe people using gas mask as a way to avoid my unpleasant odors as looking away, waving there and as a fan, and involuntary screams and moans are left for the more reserved opponents of me breathing oxygen continuing working and attempting to live my life.
My past false hope that I have lessened my smell thru various means have resulted in my attempt to act normal and present myself as a normal coworker/random person in society. Having successes where people are not overly concerned with my smell, but ultimately being the number one burdon I know I have to face every single day without solitude.
Thank the world for people who can deal with me without using there time and energy to point out the fact that I smell terrible to them and others. I can almost like portions of my life around some people.
Soon it will be time to return to work where people will say that the sky is blue, that there kids are doing well, and that they cannot believe how bad I smell.
