Recently, my bb has seemingly gotten a lot worse. They way I can tell is that I have a horrible metallic taste in my mouth at all times and it is stronger than normal. I used SmartMouth for 3 months. Not sure to what extent it helped, but it is certainly not helping anymore. Is it possible that after using a product like smartmouth for several months, the bacteria that it kills has adjusted to it and not has come back even stronger and that is why my bb has gotten worse. Sort of like the bacteria have evolved to adjust to it and know have gotten stronger
Any Thoughts
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Smart Mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.