THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Need some help here please
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
Sickandtired
- Junior
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm
Hello
I am one of the sufferers
here too... and i live in UK and wen i read through the 'SickandTired' posts i though I can REALTE TO YOUR SYMPTOMS my GP said i have allergic rhinitis too and i don't know since when i got my BAD BREATH and now everything is going wrong.. i am losing confidence in myself and now I am going to see my ENT doctor next month for allergic rhinitis hope everything goes well..
Good luck guys hope u find ur cures and please keep up-to-date when u find ur cure.
I am one of the sufferers
Good luck guys hope u find ur cures and please keep up-to-date when u find ur cure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.