Your symptoms is close to mine. Listen closely, you have a Streptococci INFECTION. That is why you have a yellowish tongue. The strep infection discharges yellow liquid, because I had this condition so I know.i think it's quite similar to your symptoms... also when i checked my throat by sticking my tongue out.. i saw like a white bits around bottom of the tonsils and between the 'Eustachian tube' or yellow i dunno what it is really ......any suggestions? :/
The white stuff you see are tonsil stones, they can cause a stink too.
When you go to the ENT tell him you suffer from tonsillitis about 5-6 times a year otherwise he won't take them out.
DON'T listen to the ENT when he says your tonsils are healthy, but trust me I've had an ENT refusing to remove my tonsils because he said "nothing is wrong with them."
The second ENT saw the infection ONLY after he removed my tonsils.
I think your problem is in your tonsils and not wisdoms. I don't want you to go removing the wrong things, but you can never be too sure, just go to your local dentist for an xray of your teeth at the same time.
Goodluck
