THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dating
Three years and your girl hasn't even noticed lol ? Maybe you are suffering from delusional halitosis,get a close friend of you to smell your own breath to make sure you are suffering from bad breathH0peful wrote:No, sorry. It would be interesting though.
Since we are on the topic of dating, I recently proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years.
I honestly don't know if she loves me so much that she doesn't mind my BB, or that she can't smell it. Or maybe not all the time? I don't see how one cannot smell it during kissing.
Whatever it is, I'm determined to find a way out of this curse. It is completely devastating to my social life. I'm oftentimes told by my family and friends that I'm not talkative enough. I would LOVE to talk if I didn't fear peoples' bad reactions. During such conversation, I have a lot to say in my mind, but I dare not open my mouth in fear of people catching a whiff.
AHH!!
cauterize , do you have friends that admit that your breath is bad ? Usually ,its impossible to get people to admit you have bb by asking them . Strangers comments and reactions seem to be the best way to get honest info on your bb.Cauterize wrote:
Three years and your girl hasn't even noticed lol ? Maybe you are suffering from delusional halitosis,get a close friend of you to smell your own breath to make sure you are suffering from bad breath
222chick , i would think 2 people might have to be living together for the non-sufferer to become desensitized to the odor .
Was just browsing this board for the first time and saw this thread and it really struck a chord with me. A while back I got out of a long-term relationship. I am at the point where I want to start dating again, but my confidence with women is basically zero because of fear of bb. Fairly sure I have it to one degree or another, but no one has said anything to me about it in a long time. It would be great if we could meet others on these boards.
So anyway, if any ladies on this board are interested in getting to know a nice 30 year old guy, send me a pm. Even better, for those that live in Atlanta, we eventually could meet up, it would be great to get together and commiserate and form a friendship with others in similar situations.
So anyway, if any ladies on this board are interested in getting to know a nice 30 year old guy, send me a pm. Even better, for those that live in Atlanta, we eventually could meet up, it would be great to get together and commiserate and form a friendship with others in similar situations.
Congratulations, one of my best friends have been engaged for 2 years and he has bad breath, an apartment and a good job. This things makes me remember that life is still enjoyable.H0peful wrote:Since we are on the topic of dating, I recently proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years.
I honestly don't know if she loves me so much that she doesn't mind my BB, or that she can't smell it. Or maybe not all the time? I don't see how one cannot smell it during kissing.
Btw, have you talked about BB with your wife, does she knows it concerns you?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
dude why you point users to other sites? this is the biggest site, why you always point them away?deebo wrote:hopeful , congrats n your proposal man .
Its not unlikely that there Is an Odor related dating site . I know there are official meetups . I heard 2 sufferers in UK have just married and there are others in the works =)
More and more sufferers are finding solace in others who can understand this issue 1st hand .
222chick , there is a girl on Arun's odor site that says she would set up a dating site for sufferers but its been a while . Maybe you could collaborate with her to set one up ! http://breathandbodyodour.proboards.com ... 390&page=1
I'll take a very conservative guess as say At Least 50% of males with chronic odor see it as ideal to find someone who also deals with a similar issue . I personally know of 2 cases where guys have broken up with non-sufferer based mostly on a lack of understanding due to this .
Skukhugs on skype
This is the most focused site about bad breath.
I CREATED THE DATING SECTION NOW IN FORUM, PEOPLE POST YOUR STUFF THERE, MAYBE SOME CHICK WILL RESPOND
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.