THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Chewing on garlic helpful
Chewing on garlic helpful
I had always heard about garlic but I dint want to try it because I knew it was pungeant like an onion. Recently my sister had a tooth ache and she said someone at work told her to suck on a garlic and it would take the pain and infection away. When she told me it worked, I thought I might as well try it even though I dont have pain anywhere. There was some good results, I have more saliva, Im more fresher and it almost feels like theres a wierd protective coating from the garlic. My teeth even feel more polished. People with bad bacteria overgrowth should give it a try. The first time I thought maybe it was just in my head but I did it again yesterday and Im still fresher. I swallowed it this time too. There is something to this garlic
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
I agree garlic is helpful. For those who are doing a cleanse the best thing to do is to eat garlic everyday rather than consume pills. Garlic is known to kill parasites and worms in stomach.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
I tried eating 1 clove of raw garlic a day for 4 days or so. It didn't help with my odor. You know what I'd much rather reek of garlic than whatever smell I have now.
It sucks having an immense odor that can stink up entire rooms. I'd be happy to just get rid of my nasal odor. I can actually live with just having bad breath from the mouth.
It sucks having an immense odor that can stink up entire rooms. I'd be happy to just get rid of my nasal odor. I can actually live with just having bad breath from the mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.