THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
out of desperation i did somthing stupid i think
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
out of desperation i did somthing stupid i think
I bought some nasal drips and pour up my nose and lean my head back for a deeper clean then I lean my head forward to clean sinus even deeper.
Now I'm a little light headed and I can kinda smell my Bb now and something that smell like metal? I'm producing a lot of saliva now, but now I'm paranoid because I may have did something extremely crazy. What y'all think?
Now I'm a little light headed and I can kinda smell my Bb now and something that smell like metal? I'm producing a lot of saliva now, but now I'm paranoid because I may have did something extremely crazy. What y'all think?
That's the flip turn sinus rinse.
It seems to work really well, but I immediately got water in my ears when I tried it. That water has been in there for like a week, but is mostly gone now.
Anyway, you could smell more clearly because you cleaned out all that stuff.
You're probably producing more saliva because that stuff probably ran down into your mouth.
As for the light headedness, it's probably those powerful chemicals having direct contact with your olfactory nerves.
It seems to work really well, but I immediately got water in my ears when I tried it. That water has been in there for like a week, but is mostly gone now.
Anyway, you could smell more clearly because you cleaned out all that stuff.
You're probably producing more saliva because that stuff probably ran down into your mouth.
As for the light headedness, it's probably those powerful chemicals having direct contact with your olfactory nerves.
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
Mike, when doing the sinus clean do you get a headache afterwards, I'm actually thinking this is what been causing my nasal breath, because I've been breathing well for a whole day now I'm thinking if I do it one more time maybe I can end this insanity idk. Its just I CNT sleep when I do it the headache feel as if someone thru a bat at my head.
Why don't you try it with distilled water and pure sea salt and see if you're still getting the headaches?
I don't think I have a nasal exclusive odor, but I wanted to try it to see if it would clear up my sinuses, and reduce mucus.. You're suppose to do it in the morning and evening for a few days.
Imagine, if you have an infection up there. Simply doing a normal nasal irrigation doesn't reach all the parts of the sinuses. By filling your sinuses with an infection killing solution (like salt water) and bending all the way down, head between your legs, as you hold your nose shut, you can eventually defeat a persistent infection no matter where it is in the sinuses. It shouldn't take long to notice results immediately.
I might try it again in the future, but I was worried about my ears. I used to have ear infections constantly as a child, and had tubes in my ears. It's way too easy for me to get water into my ears... Now that the water is gone, I might give it another shot.
I should probably link you to the information I was using:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush
I really should learn how to make this work for me. I always have a loaded feeling in my sinuses... I could greatly benefit from this, I think.
I don't think I have a nasal exclusive odor, but I wanted to try it to see if it would clear up my sinuses, and reduce mucus.. You're suppose to do it in the morning and evening for a few days.
Imagine, if you have an infection up there. Simply doing a normal nasal irrigation doesn't reach all the parts of the sinuses. By filling your sinuses with an infection killing solution (like salt water) and bending all the way down, head between your legs, as you hold your nose shut, you can eventually defeat a persistent infection no matter where it is in the sinuses. It shouldn't take long to notice results immediately.
I might try it again in the future, but I was worried about my ears. I used to have ear infections constantly as a child, and had tubes in my ears. It's way too easy for me to get water into my ears... Now that the water is gone, I might give it another shot.
I should probably link you to the information I was using:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush
I really should learn how to make this work for me. I always have a loaded feeling in my sinuses... I could greatly benefit from this, I think.
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
I said the same thing, but it does go away after two or three days. Thank God. I actually thought I might have harmed myself. It is very effective, my sinus still haven't return since Sunday. I believe I got rid of it but I doing it for a week to make sure. On Monday I didn't do it because my headache was still there but the pain does subside.meowkity1 wrote:i got such a severe headache doing the upside down flush it was scary, but i can tell the salt wateractually got places it normally, wouldnt, like in the cavities by the eyebrows and in th cheeks
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.