Has anyone heard of noxo odor defense nasal balm? I saw it on amazon, but it is kinda pricey for a small container with no reviews.
It says you rub it inside your nose and it blocks outside odors from your nose.It says you can't smell any bad odors outside. So I am wondering if it can block odors from outside. It might neutralize the odor coming out of my nose. I am skeptical of these kinds of products though because I have never seen anything that can eliminate odors completely.
I saw it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041M ... =hviews-20
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Noxo odor defense nasal balm?
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
Haha, not even jesting here. If the girl I've been chatting with everyday on the internet can't stand my breath, I'm going to recommend her this product... No way I'm keeping this stank in the way of a beautiful relationship, and I hope she won't either.
Hell, it's not such a bad deal to say, use this product each time we hang out, until i find a cure, right? It probably smells great too!
I think I should order some right now and carry it with me. Haha. Wow.. yes. It might be my only chance!
edit:
I ordered one. I'm going to test it myself. See how well it works, if at all. If it works, I'll carry it with me. Ask my dear friends and love interest to 'just use it, okay?' if they want to spend time with me.
Hell, it's not such a bad deal to say, use this product each time we hang out, until i find a cure, right? It probably smells great too!
I think I should order some right now and carry it with me. Haha. Wow.. yes. It might be my only chance!
edit:
I ordered one. I'm going to test it myself. See how well it works, if at all. If it works, I'll carry it with me. Ask my dear friends and love interest to 'just use it, okay?' if they want to spend time with me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.