THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Am I Cured?! Job interview today.
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
Am I Cured?! Job interview today.
So I had a job interview today and I went crazy. I took 2 laxatives last night to clear out my system. Secondly I did the saline flush even though there was no mucus at all. Ever since I did the deep clean saline flush on Sunday, I have been breathing great, smelling things I haven't even smell before. My mouth even feels cleaner even after I eat and haven't brush my teeth for 3hrs wow! Am i cured?!( Idk continue.)
Than I drunk a little of green tea before the interview only a cup not even enough to wipe out the bad smelling bad breath germs. When I walk past my mom today she didn't wipe her nose this time neither my dad or cough. Even when I helped her on the CPU today not one nose wipe or cough.
When I went in for the interview I talk to a guy (by this time I was nervous) he didn't wipe his nose either or cough and this girl sat across from me didn't wipe her nose or cough either, but it look like she look back to laugh but maybe I'm just paranoid maybe she was attracted to me and just smiling. Even after she smell my breath she ask me question she said do you want to know a secret ( I thought she was gone say my breath stink) the girl said if the first interview the workout talk to that guy I said okay thanks she didn't wipe her nose or cough then she smile why I was looking at her. When I finally got my interview the lady didn't react to my breath she wasn't terrified and felt comfortable actually talking to me, what scares me was the interview ended quick but it didn't look like she was holding her breath so idk. Then she said if it workout we will call you in for another interview. Am I cured?!
Than I drunk a little of green tea before the interview only a cup not even enough to wipe out the bad smelling bad breath germs. When I walk past my mom today she didn't wipe her nose this time neither my dad or cough. Even when I helped her on the CPU today not one nose wipe or cough.
When I went in for the interview I talk to a guy (by this time I was nervous) he didn't wipe his nose either or cough and this girl sat across from me didn't wipe her nose or cough either, but it look like she look back to laugh but maybe I'm just paranoid maybe she was attracted to me and just smiling. Even after she smell my breath she ask me question she said do you want to know a secret ( I thought she was gone say my breath stink) the girl said if the first interview the workout talk to that guy I said okay thanks she didn't wipe her nose or cough then she smile why I was looking at her. When I finally got my interview the lady didn't react to my breath she wasn't terrified and felt comfortable actually talking to me, what scares me was the interview ended quick but it didn't look like she was holding her breath so idk. Then she said if it workout we will call you in for another interview. Am I cured?!
Sorry to tell you, but I don't think you're cured. Your sense of smell is altered for now because you did the saline flush. It's like when you have a cold, you can't smell or taste your bb and you think you're cured but it's still there. You probably will be aware of your bb again in a couple of days/ a week. Sorry again...
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
speaking of hormones, back in september i posted that i thought i triggered a detox process in my body when i went out dancing, i sweated and produced a body odor and vagina odor which lasted months. I have never had body odor my whole life. Anyways what is wierd isthat it got better and better with each menstrual cycle. every time i had my period and it ended the smell lessened. now im wondering, besides childbirth and releasing the egg lining, our monthlies must be some sort self cleaning/detox process on its own. Also if a woman has a yeast infection, we know from the vagina symptoms, but how would a man know. i get a yeasy infection after just 1 day being on an antibiotic, wouldnt this happen to some men too? and they wouldnt havethe yeast inection to let them know, so most men are probably yeast filled
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
What are you doing when it happens? What gum are you chewing? For me all gums that says theirs no sugar a lie. Now I tested some gums which works better than others, I became a expert at this. The three best bad breath fighting germs in my opinion.ruch wrote:ugh, today i am having a bad day. i keep chewing gum but it is prob making it worse
i usually have it but some days are worse than others. the rare day, it is under control for a few short hours but not much lately..
1. Trident Gum helps teeth and kills germs ( not bad breath germs, only plague i believe.) It doesn't help produce saliva as much as you like to. We all know no saliva, then you pretty much going to have a bad day.
2. Orbit gum is very good for saliva and teeth, but when it comes to germs its like trident gum.
3. Mentos gum green tea extract is a beast, eat three of these you will think you cured, no lie, but from person to person it may vary. I had great success with this gum. Helps saliva by a lot and kills a lot of bad breath germs and helps teeth. This gum come in a huge pack its 50 of them in there.
Side note: I am living proof this works, I use this on the first date with my girl she even kiss me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.