Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??
I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...
but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...
I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ATLANTA ANYONE???
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.
I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.
Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.
Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
Re: ATLANTA ANYONE???
Atlanta here, Gwinnett.bbreathking wrote:Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??
I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...
but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...
I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
I smell bb of other people everyday at college, work, grocery you name it. Same with the people I met from the forum... They smell bb from people everyday in their lives...needcurefast wrote:In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.
So, If we cannot detect each other... There is somethinggg to think aboutt. I met 3 ! people so far from here not one !
Are all of you from Atlanta.. I know tamcum is.. I already pm'ed you tamcun.
Anyone else ??
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Yeah which means we are either suffering from pnd or we are just crazy people..mike987 wrote:Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.
I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.
Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
For now I just want someone to tell me on my face... that yes I detect it and how bad it is....
Once the problem is defined than I can proceed further.. but this must be the first step
A kid once told me about 5 years ago or so but that was firstly a while ago and secondly that is the only time ever I have been told except for 9 years ago when it first started
I live kinda close to Atlanta. I would be willing to meet you halfway in like Marietta I guess when I find the time. I am supposed to be meeting with a friend I met from here before for a second time and his other friend who is a member here. Maybe we can all meet up in a group. Do you have facebook? Send me a message and I will give you my facebook link.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.