THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Mouthwash after tonsillectomy?
Mouthwash after tonsillectomy?
Was just curious how long before I can start using mouthwash again? I plan to use alcohol free. My tongue is kicking up a funk back there, kind of a rotten cheese/meat smell (not surprising with the scabs at the back). Having said that I am worrying over nothing. Considering I haven't used mouthwash since wednesday morning it doesn't smell too bad. I wanna use a little mouthwash tonight but i don't want to gargle.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.