THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

ANYONE SUFERING IN ATLANTA, GA PLEASE REPLY FAST !!

Post by bbreathking »

ANY SUFFERERS IN ATLANTA GA ??
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

I'm in the Dacula area.
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

Great ! how long have you had this?

I am pretty close by Dacula
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

bbreathking wrote:Great ! how long have you had this?

I am pretty close by Dacula
more than 30 years!
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

ATL

Post by deebo »

hey guys . there seems to be lots of members in and around ATL over the years. Use this sites search app for ' Atlanta ' search.php

leme know if you wanna plan a meetup . I can post it can for members
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

tamacun wrote:
bbreathking wrote:Great ! how long have you had this?

I am pretty close by Dacula
more than 30 years!
did u get my pm?
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: ATL

Post by bbreathking »

deebo wrote:hey guys . there seems to be lots of members in and around ATL over the years. Use this sites search app for ' Atlanta ' search.php

leme know if you wanna plan a meetup . I can post it can for members
yeah meetup in atlanta
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

when you folks know the where's and when's PM me . I'll broadcast it







.
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

bbreathking wrote:
tamacun wrote:
bbreathking wrote:Great ! how long have you had this?

I am pretty close by Dacula
more than 30 years!
did u get my pm?
nope.
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

tamacun wrote:
bbreathking wrote:
tamacun wrote: more than 30 years!
did u get my pm?
nope.
See If you got it now
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Post by tamacun »

I got it now but I'll be out of state the whole week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗