THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Room fillling Nasal odour?
Room fillling Nasal odour?
Hi, can anyone help me? I have room filling nasal odour. Does this mean that my halitosis is 'not' dental related?
(iv had wisdom teeth and tonsils removed)
(iv had wisdom teeth and tonsils removed)
Thanks for your input. Im gonna see about getting a scan done in the new year. So atleast i can rule it out aswell.
I think the odour is just as bad from the mouth as the nose.When im on the bus i get many reactions, and that is with my mouth firmly shut. Its a nightmare! I wish it was just oral odour
but i will cure myself eventually. I am determined
I think the odour is just as bad from the mouth as the nose.When im on the bus i get many reactions, and that is with my mouth firmly shut. Its a nightmare! I wish it was just oral odour
but i will cure myself eventually. I am determined
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
This apparently cured some people...bbshiat wrote:@needcurefast what is sinus flip thing ?
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... inus-Flush
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
Actually yea I have stop to see if I get any reactions without it. I Haven't gotten any, except my dad always coughing, but he was coughing way before I caught bad breath so he pretty much don't count. I think that was one of my causes, although I have a stomach problem. I'm not regular either so that scares me a lot. The only time I have a bowel movement is when I eat bananas and apples, so maybe I need more fiber than a average person. What you think? This could be the source for my mouth. My nasal odor pretty much disappeared at least i think. I have school in spring and I want to cure this before it become hell on campus. I'm so close so I can not let it just persist. It has to end here now.mike987 wrote:Is that still doing the trick?needcurefast wrote:Mrchips, did you try the sinus flip thing. That worked for me
Do you still do the flush now or did you do it a few times and it seemed to cure a longstanding infection?
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
I don't think nasal odor is caused by dental problems. The air from the nose comes directly from our lungs and bypasses our mouths. That's why its unusual for bad breath smells to come out of the nose. That indicates some other problems.
It could be from:
nose
sinuses
throat
intestines
stomach
lungs
problems like liver or kidney disease
I think before we try all sorts of products and medicines we need to find the actual CAUSE for the problem. But the thing is it is not an easy thing to find most of the time. Most doctors do not care about it as much to look thoroughly into what is causing the bad smell. They will show concern for physical symptoms, but not stuff like bad smells. I don't know what we can do to make a doctor understand its a big problem for us and to make a serious effort in helping us.
It could be from:
nose
sinuses
throat
intestines
stomach
lungs
problems like liver or kidney disease
I think before we try all sorts of products and medicines we need to find the actual CAUSE for the problem. But the thing is it is not an easy thing to find most of the time. Most doctors do not care about it as much to look thoroughly into what is causing the bad smell. They will show concern for physical symptoms, but not stuff like bad smells. I don't know what we can do to make a doctor understand its a big problem for us and to make a serious effort in helping us.
-
HigherThoughts
- Advanced
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, US
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.