THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Other symptoms?
-
bb.be.gone
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm
Other symptoms?
Has anyone else got other symptoms that could be related to halitosis?
I've been reading alot on candida overgrowth recently and after reading about all the symptoms its got me thinking about all my other problems that could possibly be connected. I've tried to treat these things individualy to no avail but it's never occurred to me they could be of the same problem.
Chronic Halitosis (white tongue)
Itchy flaky scalp
Cracked toenails
Jock itch,
athletes foot, although haven't had this in a year or two
Penis odour
Anxiety
Weight gain (2 stone)
Depersonalization(brain fog)
Strange irregular heart beat type feeling especially when im In bed
Fatigue
I feel like I have some sort of fungal infection of my whole body?!
I was recently put on antibiotics after having a tooth removed, my halitosis, penis odour, itchy scalp and cracked toenails on one foot where gone for the whole week I was on the antibiotics but now they have returned.
Has anyone with candida overgrowth had or in a similar situation?
I've been reading alot on candida overgrowth recently and after reading about all the symptoms its got me thinking about all my other problems that could possibly be connected. I've tried to treat these things individualy to no avail but it's never occurred to me they could be of the same problem.
Chronic Halitosis (white tongue)
Itchy flaky scalp
Cracked toenails
Jock itch,
athletes foot, although haven't had this in a year or two
Penis odour
Anxiety
Weight gain (2 stone)
Depersonalization(brain fog)
Strange irregular heart beat type feeling especially when im In bed
Fatigue
I feel like I have some sort of fungal infection of my whole body?!
I was recently put on antibiotics after having a tooth removed, my halitosis, penis odour, itchy scalp and cracked toenails on one foot where gone for the whole week I was on the antibiotics but now they have returned.
Has anyone with candida overgrowth had or in a similar situation?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hey guys! I am a woman - vaginal odor that smells like fish is not normal. That is an infection called Bacterial Vaginosis (google that one). Stay away from that. A healthy vagina does have a scent, just as a penis might, but it is not offensive or unpleasant. Maybe a slightly musty odor, but mild. A yeast infection is different than the infection described above and has different symptoms. It does not have a fishy odor, but rather alot of discomfort. It is not treated with antibiotics, but antifungals (such as diflucan). I have read that a bodywide yeast infection would need heavy treatment with diflucan - for instance 14 tablets. A vaginal infection would require 2 of these tablets over the course of maybe a week, max. Bacterial infections are treated with antibiotics. For many women, antibiotics trigger a yeast infection almost immediately as they kill the good bacteria and throw off the balance. Hence the probiotics, yogurt etc. Just an FYI. If we have bacterial imbalances, fungal or the like, it must have to do with incorrect PH levels in the body and not enough of the "good" bacteria to keep things in check. It's got to be the same with the mouth IMO.
@Daniel Pine - I have the same reflux symptoms. Tingles (mine feel like tiny bubbles) in the throat. Digestive problems too. I have just started weaning myself off of Prilosec because I thinks this keeps food undigested and rotting in the stomach, probably gives off gasses, lord knows! I know your frustration.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.