THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can average people inhale bb directly into their nose?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

It's completely messed up that we can't smell what others do.

I had to put up with childish comments like

"So i had a shit last night, I got in my car with my friend and I could smell it, so I drove home and sprayed deoderant in my pants".

I literally wanted to stand up and beat the shit out of this guy. I KNEW he was talking about the stench that was around me.

I mean why would you randomly start saying that to somebody.

Alot of people are really stupid. Do they honestly think people would willingly walk around smelling like poo???? I got mad just typing that out..
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shit4Breath
Advanced
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by Shit4Breath »

That's interesting why do you think the smell is coming from your ears?
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HigherThoughts
Advanced
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, US

Post by HigherThoughts »

Like I said before thissux, I think you should see a therapist who deals with halitophobia. I know they use group exercises for people who have halitophobia and help them work it out. You may have had bad breath due to your drinking. So don't relapse again and stay strong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗