THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

.....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

......
Last edited by Stankie on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

......
Last edited by Stankie on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

...
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

........
Last edited by Stankie on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I used to be an off and on marijuana smoker and Im absolutely sure you were worse when you quit because you were detoxing the marijuana. Every time I attempted to quit I would get really bad body odor and bad breath. It wouldnt go away until I smoked or waited about 3 months. There is a lot of info online connecting merijuana detox and body odor.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

.....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

. . . . .
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

.....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HigherThoughts
Advanced
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, US

Post by HigherThoughts »

I think for cannabis to used as medicine it needs to made into highly concentrated hemp oil. Just smoking it isn't going to do much other than get you high.

I watched this video over a year ago and I found it quite interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA

This hemp oil that this man makes doesn't get you high. You just ingest small amounts everyday. I would really like to try this hemp oil, but I have no idea where to get this. I can get some weed, but I wouldn't know how to make it myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗