Question, Has anyone tried castor oil for a cure? Read this and found it interesting
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1978293
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Castor Oil?
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Didn't want to post just yet because I don't want to get my hopes up but castor oil seems to be working for me. I spoke with the doctor who wrote the book on one of the excerpts I posted about the lymphatic system. He gave me good advice on how to use the castor oil. I don't want to say exactly what because I don't want ppl doing it just yet. Want to make sure this is for sure but it's day three of me using it and I'm not CURED but I DEFINITELY feel a difference. Someone who used castor oil before said it helped cure them after a few weeks. After only 3 days if it keeps working I can imagine. Going to give it a some more time will update with results.
Update:
Stop doing the Castor oil treatments because I got tired of running to the bathroom. I also read that stimulants are not good and can stop your own natural bm's and that is something (thank God) I never had a problem with and I don't want to create one. However, I still use it in my nasal and ears because it really did work to cure my earaches and I can breath alot better now. Heard this stuff cures nasal polyps that could explain my increased smell and breathing. This stuff definitely has some healing powers to it , it cleared up two 'ringworm' type spots in a few days I had been trying to clear up for months with neosporin and antifungal cream.
Update:
Stop doing the Castor oil treatments because I got tired of running to the bathroom. I also read that stimulants are not good and can stop your own natural bm's and that is something (thank God) I never had a problem with and I don't want to create one. However, I still use it in my nasal and ears because it really did work to cure my earaches and I can breath alot better now. Heard this stuff cures nasal polyps that could explain my increased smell and breathing. This stuff definitely has some healing powers to it , it cleared up two 'ringworm' type spots in a few days I had been trying to clear up for months with neosporin and antifungal cream.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.