THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Going Raw Food as of 2013
Going Raw Food as of 2013
Iv seriously had enough of this. There is only one way for me now, and that is going on a raw vegetable diet. I managed a month last year and it helped me enormously. I have to give up all meats, any processed foods, drinks alcohol etc. etc. It is an extremely hard thing to do this, and quite anti-social. But i gotta do - what i gotta do 
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: Going Raw Food as of 2013
MrChips wrote:Iv seriously had enough of this. There is only one way for me now, and that is going on a raw vegetable diet. I managed a month last year and it helped me enormously. I have to give up all meats, any processed foods, drinks alcohol etc. etc. It is an extremely hard thing to do this, and quite anti-social. But i gotta do - what i gotta do
i did that also last year for 2 months, i got really sick,(which was most likley my body getting better) , my breath was better, but i gave in to eating normal food, its so difficult, im going to start again aswell
Well basically i was just eating raw vegetables and a little bit of fruit. I was also drinking green smoothies which was basically vegetables liquidized. I was drinking lots of water and herbal tea. I also allowed myself brown rice. I was eating/drinking about 80% raw foods. I might have occasionally slipped up here and there but only minor.
Within 2 weeks i noticed a huge improvement in my breath. I managed a month. Its extremely hard. There is so much temptation about.
My diet now is quite healthy though,,, I will not touch milk/dairy, cheese, sweets, chocolate coffee etc. Beer is my downfall unfortunately
Within 2 weeks i noticed a huge improvement in my breath. I managed a month. Its extremely hard. There is so much temptation about.
My diet now is quite healthy though,,, I will not touch milk/dairy, cheese, sweets, chocolate coffee etc. Beer is my downfall unfortunately
did raw for 7 + months . i think a main mistake folks make is not getting enough calories . once calories are adequate ,cravings are easier for me .
the high dosages of chlorophyll alone can probably attribute to lowering bb . there are likely a host of other reason i speculate why raw/high green diets lessen breath and body odor
.
the high dosages of chlorophyll alone can probably attribute to lowering bb . there are likely a host of other reason i speculate why raw/high green diets lessen breath and body odor
.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
100% raw for 7 months? really?deebo wrote:did raw for 7 + months . i think a main mistake folks make is not getting enough calories . once calories are adequate ,cravings are easier for me .
the high dosages of chlorophyll alone can probably attribute to lowering bb . there are likely a host of other reason i speculate why raw/high green diets lessen breath and body odor
.
Jim , we posted about this at the time . you and clara were having tooth problems . I cheated during the 7 months with chips and salsa , or popcorn.. 0 meats ,0 dairy ..etc . I was desperate to fix bb , and to see if it would work . in the end i think raw would not 'cure' my bb but curbs it hugely . and over time i really feel my bb came back slowly . and it was obvious that i jumped when i dropped the diet . Was worse than when I started but i learned that raw helps me.
.
.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
There should be no cheating 100% if you want it to work
First time I did it for 6 months, I never cheated
And bb was like 90 % cured.
I had those pain in my liver like the stone is stuck and the stone is melting in my liver all the time. And more I had those pain in liver, more fresh my breath was becoming.
I was 90% fruit.
If I would go again, I would start juicing like crazy, till my teeth are fixed, that means only green juices, and little fruit at first, after that more.
Yes you need to eat a lot, like 40 bananas per day, you need to eat like crazy. That means all the time, that is why raw food gurus said
I think lifegenerator is cool dude, but that durian rider is a whacko, I told him about the teeth on raw diet, he says it is impossible.
You see idiots like this that only see their side of the story arent worth following.
First time I did it for 6 months, I never cheated
And bb was like 90 % cured.
I had those pain in my liver like the stone is stuck and the stone is melting in my liver all the time. And more I had those pain in liver, more fresh my breath was becoming.
I was 90% fruit.
If I would go again, I would start juicing like crazy, till my teeth are fixed, that means only green juices, and little fruit at first, after that more.
Yes you need to eat a lot, like 40 bananas per day, you need to eat like crazy. That means all the time, that is why raw food gurus said
I think lifegenerator is cool dude, but that durian rider is a whacko, I told him about the teeth on raw diet, he says it is impossible.
You see idiots like this that only see their side of the story arent worth following.
curious where u get that info skankie . i know theres the paleo ,primal or adkins diets . Being omnivores ,our systems adapt to each diet . Fats can be converted to glucose when required . the same carbs being stored as fats when required in a healthy body .Stankie wrote: Fat, protein, and cholesterol are required nutrition items. Carbohydrates intake is not.
Youre right that each of our bodies has variation in how it works . and this can be a sign to what could be making our breath/body smell . Like an inability to digest certain things .
Im positive my halitosis is due to food consumed. After my Christmas dinner and chocolate cake (washed down with beer). I let the food settle a bit and then had a walk to the shop. The shop assistant was nose rubbing and clearing his throat when he served me. The meal i had consumed affected my breath. Im looking forward to going raw next year 
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I believe most of our diseases are food related, god did not made us like cooking creatures.
He made us to live like monkey, eating raw food. He did not know about the civilization progress.
The worse is processed food.
The more you mess up the god's food, the more your breath smells bad.
I am talking about hamburgers, oily food, sugar, candy...milk products
He made us to live like monkey, eating raw food. He did not know about the civilization progress.
The worse is processed food.
The more you mess up the god's food, the more your breath smells bad.
I am talking about hamburgers, oily food, sugar, candy...milk products
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
You know what annoys me?MrChips wrote:Im positive my halitosis is due to food consumed. After my Christmas dinner and chocolate cake (washed down with beer). I let the food settle a bit and then had a walk to the shop. The shop assistant was nose rubbing and clearing his throat when he served me. The meal i had consumed affected my breath. Im looking forward to going raw next year
When I smell something bad, I never clear my throat or rub my nose. Is this something that us BB sufferers notice more? I honestly cannot recall clearing my throat over a bad smell.
I hope this works out well for you dude.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.