THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
i find it hard! Help!
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
i find it hard! Help!
I find it extremely hard to cure bb with no income. I feel I can cure it. its a lot of stuff i haven't tried yet, i tried therabreath it sucks green tea works even better than that piece of crap. On the plus side I got rid of my Bb for two days that means I was on to something, but with no money how can I continue I even tried probiotics they were helping but I couldn't buy no more only every once in a while. Which kinda sucks. trying to find jobs that you have to do outside , I feel when outside theirs a lot air wind and different smells so it would be hard to smell it outside.
I was ask to get my wisdom teeth taken out by the dentist before I had bb but when I said no bam! Thats when it started, I wish my parents told me this, but they probably didn't know because when they was ask they gotten theirs out.
Though the dentist should have educated me on this. " I must warn you if you don't get them taken out soon it will make your breath smell like shit!" This is probably where my nasal breath coming from I also have acid reflux bad really bad so bad that when I ate a cheese burger and fries it made my breath stink badly that when I past somebody facing the other way they can still smell it.
Anyone know what I can do for income theirs lots of scam online jobs. Help!
I was ask to get my wisdom teeth taken out by the dentist before I had bb but when I said no bam! Thats when it started, I wish my parents told me this, but they probably didn't know because when they was ask they gotten theirs out.
Though the dentist should have educated me on this. " I must warn you if you don't get them taken out soon it will make your breath smell like shit!" This is probably where my nasal breath coming from I also have acid reflux bad really bad so bad that when I ate a cheese burger and fries it made my breath stink badly that when I past somebody facing the other way they can still smell it.
Anyone know what I can do for income theirs lots of scam online jobs. Help!
have u tried google adsense?, write some intresting post to your blog, and it will give u some passive income. some people have been successfull with it..
by the way, we have same problem, and now i'm trying to make google accept my blog.
i have some programming skill, but i don't know where to promote it.
by the way, we have same problem, and now i'm trying to make google accept my blog.
i have some programming skill, but i don't know where to promote it.
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
woww.FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
every time i go to doctor, i lost about $8. but it's my parent's money...
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
Free? $8? Mines around $600 bucks and that's without paying the doctor yet. That's only for a visit? Maybe because I went to a emergency room?
$600 just for entering emergency room???needcurefast wrote:FedUp wrote:How old are you?
where are you from?
It's crazy that other countries healthcare has to be paid for like that. In the UK You can book an appointment with a Dr and be seen the same week free of charge.
Do you still have your tonsils? Any sinus issues?
Does your BB come through your nose or just your mouth?
Free? $8? Mines around $600 bucks and that's without paying the doctor yet. That's only for a visit? Maybe because I went to a emergency room?
-
needcurefast
- Crybaby
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am
Re: i find it hard! Help!
There are scams, but I know plenty of people who either make a living or make extra money from home. I find job leads on this forum:needcurefast wrote:
Anyone know what I can do for income theirs lots of scam online jobs. Help!
http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/ ... .php?f=250
Right now I am working as a search engine evaluator making $12 per hour. I am limited to 15 hours until I get more experience, but it is great for a little extra money and I also do a little writing. The search evaluation job I have is not hiring, but the writing job I have is hiring. Do you like writing? I write very short answers to questions and get paid .28 for each of them.[/url]
Last edited by 222chick on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
david wrote:have u tried google adsense?, write some intresting post to your blog, and it will give u some passive income. some people have been successfull with it..
by the way, we have same problem, and now i'm trying to make google accept my blog.
i have some programming skill, but i don't know where to promote it.
you can promote your programming skill on
https://www.elance.com/
www.fiverr.com
I know this is an old post, but you are welcome. I hope everything worked out for you.meowkity1 wrote:222 chick, thanks for posting that last blog, I found two sites on there that I am going to start working on tomorrow. Because Im not working I have plenty of time on my hands, and it will be agood way to earn some christmas money. Hopefully I can make atleast a 100 or 200 by christmas.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.