THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Merry Christmas!
- MissPretty
- Advanced
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm
- Location: Sweden
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone! =)
-
SHITBREATH
- Advanced
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm
- Location: HELL
- Shit4Breath
- Advanced
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:11 pm
Merry X-mas!
Though I'm not celebrating. No X-mas tree, lights, gifts, family, or good food. To anyone of you with the guts to still be cheerful and celebrate with your families I envy you all so much. After my last Christmas incident a few years ago were certain family members embarrassed me completely I cannot celebrate another Christmas with my family. I felt so small as they made remarks as if I was not even there. I can't go through that ever again but they wonder why I stay away. Go figure! To all of you who can suck it up and put on a game face this holiday season. I ENVY you and wish I had your guts. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys there X-mas! #BitterSweet
Though I'm not celebrating. No X-mas tree, lights, gifts, family, or good food. To anyone of you with the guts to still be cheerful and celebrate with your families I envy you all so much. After my last Christmas incident a few years ago were certain family members embarrassed me completely I cannot celebrate another Christmas with my family. I felt so small as they made remarks as if I was not even there. I can't go through that ever again but they wonder why I stay away. Go figure! To all of you who can suck it up and put on a game face this holiday season. I ENVY you and wish I had your guts. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys there X-mas! #BitterSweet
- Born To Suffer
- Master
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm
Merry Christmas everyone 
There is no need to shy away from family events. Sure they can make fun of you but you really need to stop taking life seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself, when you stop making a big deal out of it people will stop it as well.
There is no need to shy away from family events. Sure they can make fun of you but you really need to stop taking life seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself, when you stop making a big deal out of it people will stop it as well.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.